My Friend Is Weird.........

EDIT:A/N: ATTENTION!!! FOR THOSE NEW TO THIS STORY, IT TAKES A DARK AMD DRAMATIC TURN ONCE YOU ARE INTRODUCED TO A CHARACTER NAMED KIM JUNGMIN. JUST A FOREWARNING, AS IM SURE MANY WILL GET FRIGHTENED BY THE UNEXPECTED TURN.

"_____!!! BTS and Got7 are doing a joint concert together! Do you wanna go?!" Raising an eyebrow, I crossed my arms and sat down on my bed. This was the first time my two favorite KPOP groups were performing together....Should I....? But.....I'm like, super shy. What if there's a fanmeet? I don't think I can go through that.....Serenity groaned and crossed her arms.
"Don't play that whole "shy" thing, ______."
"But, I am!"
"I don't care! You're going or else, I'm dragging your behind all the way there!" I sighed and ran my hands through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. Maybe I should go....I never do ANYTHING unless Serenity forces me to....Without her, I think that my 21 years of living would've been dull....Plus, I don't have anything better to do....Nodding my head, I leaned back on my arms and looked up at her.
"Fine. I'll come. When is it? Do you even have tickets?" Grinning, she began jumping up and down like a little kid.
"Tomorrow night! OMG! I'm buying you an outfit!"
"But, I can just wear some of my-"
"NO!!! I'M BUYING YOU SOMETHING CUTE!!! NOT THAT BORING CRAP YOU ALWAYS WEAR!!!"
"Huh?! But, I usually just wear a plain T-shirt and some jeans!"
"EXACTLY! BORING AND NOWHERE NEAR CUTE!!!! NOW, GET SOME SLEEP!!! WE'RE LEAVING EARLY SO WE CAN GET THE BEST SEATS!!!!!"
"W-Wait! Reni, is there going to be a fanmeet?!" Turning back to me, Serenity scratched her head and shrugged.
"There was never anything said about one! And, even if there is one, I'm gonna be with you the whole time!" I smiled at her and shook my head. Even though she was evil at times, I knew she'd always have my back. Once she left out the door, I sighed and looked at the BTS poster hanging on the wall beside my bed. Next to that one was the Got7 poster. A small smile crept on my face as I closed my eyes and fell backwards on my bed. I couldn't believe I 'was actually going to meet them.....
***************************************************************************************************************************
"Wow... And here I thought you were going to give me an outfit that looked like yours!"
"Whatever! I know you, ______! Have more faith in me!" I smiled at her sheepishly and fixed the hat on my new outfit. Serenity raised her head and proudly puffed out her chest.
"I made sure the colors went with your skin tone and everything! Now, LETS GO!!!!! KPOP IS WAITING FOR US!!!!!!! GERONIMO!!!!!!!!" Rolling my eyes, I followed her to the car and got in the driver's seat. As we were driving to the stadium, we were coming near a KFC when, Serenity screamed at me to stop the car. Pulling over, I stared at her in disbelief.
"Why are we stopping?"
"I ALMOST FORGOT TO BUY THE BOWL OF CHICKEN!!!!!!" Bowl....of....chicken.....What......Even.....I can't..... She came back after about 10 minutes and hurriedly shut the car door. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and gestured toward the bag of food.
"Reason why you got that?" She just chuckled evilly and rubbed her hands together.
"All in good time, my friend...All in good time...."
"O-Oh....O-Okay then....." I just left it alone and continued driving......I swear.....Serenity Jones is a werido.......

A/N:YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TIME, 14 GUYS WANT YOU~!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA, THIS WAS INSPIRED BY MY LITTLE SISTER....................THE GIRL IN THE PIC IS YOUR FRIEND, SERENITY JONES!!!!!!! WHOSE AS CRAZY AS MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE NAMJOON ONE!!!!!!!!! ALSO, SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN GUESS WHAT RENI IS GOING TO DO WITH THE CHICKEN~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JA MATTA NE, MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!