If Anyone Was Wondering...😅

Hey guys!!! So, I think many of you are confused as to whom Jungmin has a thing for. He has an unhealthy obsession for you, the reader, and his best friend, Darionne, has a thing for Serenity. Basically, Serenity and Darionne used to date but, he was crazy and liked hitting on her, beating her. She had also seen him kill someone before and was too afraid to admit what was going on to the reader, wanting to protect her. When she picked up the phone in the last chapter, the him she was talking about was Darionne.

I hope this clears some stuff up. So...I can't be sure when the next chapter will be out but...um...yeah. I guess you guys can tell that were drawing to the climax of the story, right? There will be individual chapters for each boy, written in either 3rd person or their POV. And....I guess Jungmin is officially not a choice...? You guys really hate him😂 Other than that, I can't wait for BTS' comeback in September!!! Its my bday month but, I also start school on my bday so....I feel happy and depressed at the same time.😂

Ciel: Dont worry, Yume. I'll be there for you. Perhaps we can sit together rewatching Season 2 and questioning it before then, huh?

Me: Gah, thats so sweet~! My Tsun Tsun~!!!

Naruto: HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!

Me: Baby, I love you but...Hinata is waiting. So is your kids....

Naruto: B-But...*pouts*

Me: We can eat ramen later instead. How does that sound~?

Naruto: YES!!!!!! *poofs away*

Taehyung: Wait so....Jungmin is going to have a chance with my reader-ah?!

Jungkook: Hyung, chill. Cuz, if that happens, me and Yume are having a nice talk...*bunny muscles grow bigger*

Me:....Is that a threat....? *holds up knifeu to end lifeu* 

Jungkook: *reverts back to bunny mode* No....

Jackson: Yah, wasn't that a bit scary and uncalled for, Yume?

Me: Yo Jackson. Dont think I forgot about last time tho! *summons Yandere-chan*

Yandere-chan: ...........

Me: *points to Jackson* This dude right here says Senpai is hot...

Yandere-chan: .....*twitches and pulls out bat*

Me: You might wanna run, bro.

Jackson: *DASI RUN RUN RUN* WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE?!?!?

Me: its called tough love sweetie...deal with it 😏 Alright Yan-chan. I lied. He wants reader-chan, not Senpai.

Yandere-chan: *stops and teleports away*

Namjoon:.....Um....So yeah, thats all Yume had to say. Sorry for that...otherness she just added.

Me: Shut up you amazing, talented, beautiful young man that I wish wasn't so far away and that I wished I had a chance to meet you! *Throws Mochi at him*

Namjoon: *catches him and cradles* Dont throw Sexy Mochi!

Jimin:....Why am I always compared to food....

Me: *squealing cuz of MinJoon even tho I dont like shipping real people together but can't help but do when it comes to BTS and GOT7*

Yoongi: Omo, just end this crap already! Bye reader-ah! You'll be mine soon so, just wait a bit more okay? 

BTS:......

GOT7:........

Me:.........

All Except Mr. McSwag: BOI, IF U DONT GET---