chapter 1

marias p.o.v

*beep* *beep* my alarm rang.ahhh such a nice day the sun is out. "ah maria wazzup you up get up"my loud friend well i consider as my older sister Anna shouted as she ruined my morning by screaming and barging in my room. "hehe hi mar-"thud! anna was on the floor but my sweet clumsy boyfriend and life. jimin. oh we have been together for 2 years and i love him with all my might he makes me laugh and his really really clumsy just believe me , last time he stepping in my 2nd older brothers room he broke his chair and lets say it didn't end well as my brother suga was sleeping and ya know what happens if he gets woken up by anyone.

"oi fat clumsy piece of diarrhea get of my my stomach cant- cant- br-breath"anna groaned "haha i am very sorry hehe didn't see where i was going"jimin said sheepishly at anna. i bit my lip from laughing. as jimin stepped forward he fell, face down with a thud.i started to laugh soo hard that i thought my belly was going to explode. "And i didn't see where i was going jimine"anna said with a a smirk on her face."anna j-j-j-jimin are you a-a-alright?"i asked jimin while laughing.

"yeh my beautiful girlfriend"jimin said with a smile leaning in to kiss me .as our lips touched i forgot everything and it was just me and jimin. "by the way guys i know you guys might think it is only you guys in the room but i ams as well and i am innocent"anna shouted at us.

"oh i though you and suga done the dirty"i said teasingly."oh no we haven't and i dont like him"anna said with a huff."of course you don't you looove him"jimin said."arh i will kill you!" anna shouted as they both chased each other around the house.

***************************************

a/n

heyyy i wrote another story because the other one want detailed and even this chapter is really short i promise i will update asap

@JeonJungkooksKitten thanks to the ideas love ya

ALSO PLEASE GUYS TELL ME I DEAS FOR THIS STORY AND RECOMMENDED ME SO COVERS FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE thank you byeee!