Dinner With Them

Yui's P.O.V

For some reason I feel like I'm forgetting something. I wondered. It's probably nothing. I went to my usual spot, the rooftop, waiting for Subaru. I swear that idiot is just trying to push my fucking buttons by being slow. Then I took out my phone.

25 min later

"..ui."

"..ui?"

"YUI!" I looked at where the voice shouted. Oh, it's just the turtle.

"You need something?" Why the hell does the turtle look like he actually ran a marathon? "Why the hell do you look like you ran an actual fucking marathon?" I saw his eyebrow twitched in irritation.

"I have been calling you."

"You have?" My question only made him more irritated than he already was.

"(Sigh) Anyways do you remember?" What the hell is he talking about?

"What the fuck are you talking about Subaru?" Is he trying to get on my fucking nerves? "Are you trying to get on my fucking nerves?" Subaru shook his head 'no'.

"After school go home change, and I'll come and pick you up got it." Why the hell is he telling to do those things. "My brother demanded you have dinner at our mansion. And please try not to to throw food or drinks at my them the next thing I need is to hear them complain like a bunch of children."

"I threw food and my drink at your brothers?" Subaru nodded. I smirked, "Please tell me you have a video of it." Subaru smirked and pulled out his phone. "Yup."

(At home)

(Sigh) Subaru sometimes I wish you were the only child so I won't have to deal with this shit. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door, "Took you long enough." Subaru once again got irritated.

"Let's go." Then we headed to the limo. After we got in Subaru asked me something, "Try not to kill them okay?" I open my mouth to say something but, was interrupted, "I don't want to deal with that man okay." I nodded in understanding. And we both started conversations until we reached the mansion.

"Is it to late to go back?" Subaru nodded. "Next time I am force to come here I'm not holding back when I decide to kill them," than I faced him, "got it." I demanded. He nodded. Then we walked in. I feel like I'm in a freaking haunted mansion than a modern one. "Next time I come here I'm bringing the sliver knife."

"You still have it." I just nodded. I hear Subaru chuckle, "And here I thought you would have thrown it away. But, then again you need something that can kill a vampire without needing to waste your energy if you ever encounter those assholes again." I just nodded.

Both me and Subaru are now seated in the dining room. Many of them are staring/glaring at me. I swear if they don't stop looking I'll break my promise. I thought.

"It's nice of you to join us Yui-San." Said the guy with glasses. What was his name again?

"It's not like I had much of a choice." I coldly replied. "And I am sorry if this is rude but," I looked him straight in the eyes, "who are you exactly?" Many of them broke out laughing, snickering and smirking.

"Aw~ what a pity it seems the little girl does not remember you Reiji-kun. I'm sure she remembers me." Said a redhead with a fedora looking at me.

"Who are you?" He looked at me with a bewildered expression. "Wait I remember," he looked at me with a questioning look, "you were the one I spilled my coffee on. What was your name again?"