Dance 1/2

Yui's P.O.V
Alright! Now that I have new blackmail material on Subaru what should I do with it? Right now I am in an abandoned classroom, the (disgusting) perfume I'm wearing should be able to mask my scent from Subaru.
"Attention students,"
What now? I groaned before getting into a sitting position.
"Next week there will be dance held for the all of you for doing well on your exams." I was close to screaming until I remembered that Subaru would find me take away my new precious blackmail. To bad he found me anyway.
Subaru's P. O. V
That little tyrant has been trying to avoid me the minute I arrived at school, I nearly caught her more than 15 times, but she ended up escaping by screaming at the top of her lungs that I was willing to take anyone to that stupid dance! And then giving me location to the psychotic idiots.
I am go to kill her the minute I see her! I thought looking through every abandoned classroom. Ugh, where the fucking hell could she be!? That little tyrant.
"My, my could Subaru-kun have lost Koneko-chan?" Turned towards Kou. "Shall I go find her for you?" I glared at him.
"What the hell do you want Kou?" I growled. He smirked.
"Why I'm going to ask the little Koneko-chan to the dance of course." I couldn't help but laugh.
"Like she'll ever say yes." I saw a glint in his eyes that made want to punch him. (Which I'm probably gonna do.)
"Oh, she will." He disappeared.
Yui's P. O. V
I decided on skipping the rest of the day Subaru won't find me. I went towards the nearest park and hid. That was until I felt someone's presence rapidly approaching me. I looked only to that it was Azusa-kun's blonde brother but, that didn't stop me from taking out the sliver knife.
"What's Azusa-kun brother doing here?" The glint in his eye made me the sliver knife tighter.
"Well I'm here to take my adorable~ Koneko-chan to the dance of course."
"Eh?" I stared at him as if he were an alien (which he probably was). So I did the only sane thing. I laughed. His disgruntled expression only made me laugh more. "O-oh, m-my god! Su-Subaru told me that you-you're an idiot bu-but, come on!"
"I'm serious Koneko-chan~!" His whining did not help with my laughing fits.
"What makes you think I'm going to take you serious?" I finally calmed down.
Kou's P. O. V
"What makes you think I'm going to take you serious?"
It took her that long just to clam down.
"Well I found out about your addiction to Dan-"
"I'll go." Took me a few seconds to realize what she just said.
"Seriously!" She nodded her eyes sparkling. "That's all it takes!?"
"Well that and a few blackmail material on Subaru." I was still in shock. "Alright blondie snap out of it before I use this sliver knife on you." She wasn't kidding because she tried to slash my face. I barely dodged the kicked aimed at my stomach.
"Koneko-chan so cute when she's feisty~" she gave me a calculating stare.
"Your right eye," I froze. "It's fake." Before hiding her knife.
"How the hell do you know that!?" I panic, those cruel memories flashing in my head. "Was it Subaru-Kun?" I accused she just gave me a calm glare. She slightly turned away. Bringing a hand to her face.
"No," she turned back towards me her left eye was closed and there was something in her hand. "Because I also have a fake eye." There in her open palm was her left eye. I stared in shock while she put it back in. "But yours however is different. Your eye has the power that can tell when someone is lying, correct. I'm also guessing you ripped it out yourself centuries ago."
"How the hell do you know all these things?" She gave me an enigmatic smile.
"I'll try to remember about the dance and the fact that I'm going with you blondie and I want that those two thing as soon as I get there, understood?" She walked away. I wanted to chase after her and demand answers but for some reason...
Asakura Yui you will be mine.
(Time skip)
I was rudely woken up by someone shaking me.
"What the hell did you say to Yui?"
"Ara, ara Subaru-kun it's rude to wake someone up from their sleep." I teleported in the living room.
"Answer me!" I've never seen him this persistent for an answer. So I ignored him and sat on the couch next to Yuma-kun.
"I'm guessing the pipsqueak said "yes"." I nodded smugly smirking at Subaru-kun. "What'd she ask in return for?"
"Dango and blackmail material on Subaru-kun."
"That's it." I nodded.
"Oh, right one more thing Subaru-kun," I stopped him from leaving. "Why does Koneko-chan have a faked left eye?"
"That isn't any of your business!" And quickly teleported away.
"How exactly do you know this Kou?" Ruki-kun questioned.
"She showed it to me after she figured out that my right eye was fake."
"She found out? How!?"
"Don't know she left as soon as I asked her."
I wonder what else you know my adorable Koneko-chan knows? I can't wait to make her mine.