IX

"I feel like since we moved in we haven't been on a date," I stated as I scooped ice cream into the two bowls.

"What do you mean we're having ice cream and watching a movie and we do something together almost every night," Barry rose his eyebrows as he took two spoons and put them in the bowls.

"Yeah but we should go to a fancy restaurant and wear fancy and look cute not wear sweatpants and fall asleep halfway through a movie," I handed him his bowl.

"You look cute I'm sweatpants," I gave him a look, "okay, fine, we'll go in a fancy date soon."

We had been searching for Cisco and everyone forever it felt like and had no luck. Barry and I were both tired and had headaches from not sleeping enough. Not to mention Barry needed much more food than he was getting and I was pretty sure he could pass out soon if he didn't get it.

"Maybe we should stop get some food and some sleep. We're no help to them half asleep and malnutritioned," I told Barry, taking a break from search traffic cameras for the millionth time.

"Yeah you're right, let's go." Hey closed out of his tab as

he sighed.

"I need my ring back by the way," I held out my palm and sassily put my hand on my hip.

"Whatever you say," he pulled his hand out of his pocket and held the ring up in surrender before gently setting on my palm.

I picked up the ring and examined it to see if it was dirty from being his pocket. As I examined it though, Barry snatched it out of my grasp.

"Caitlin Snow, will you marry me?" He asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh my god Barry! Yes I will!" I faked gasped and let him put it on my ring finger.

"Okay, good. Now let's go," he gestured me forwards.

After a traffic filled drive, we arrived at Cisco's apartment. I wasn't sure exactly what he had to eat but I was hoping for something good and Barry was hoping there is a lot of it.

"So basically all he has in fridge is ice cream," I said obviously stumped.

"Ice cream and a movie?" Barry smiled.

We did ice cream and a movie almost everyday the first two months of us moving in but stopped after I was positive that i was gaining weight. We ended up swapping that tradition for the tradition of meeting at the gym everyday.

"Sounds better than going out to dinner," I shrugged and took the ice cream out while Barry got bowls.

"The last time we went out to dinner we went somewhere fancy, like you asked, and you sprained your ankle wearing new heels," Barry stated.

"Exactly why we haven't been out to dinner in a while," I laughed.

After making ice cream we chose a movie. Cisco undoubtedly had a large collection of movies both new and old. We couldn't pick just one but ultimately decided on karate kid.

We sat down after putting it in the DVD player and began to eat. We barely got a third of the way through the movie before we both fell asleep.

526