Avenger Best Friend

{Hope you enjoy! It's a short one but I have more to work on. Love you guys!]

Steve Rogers/Captain America:

Bucky. When Bucky came to the Avengers, Steve immediately introduced Bucky to you and you too hit it off. Steve hated it when you told Bucky about all the stupid things Steve did while Bucky was gone. Let's say, Steve had a bruised arm and chest. 

Tony Stark/Ironman:

Bruce. It's his science bro, what's a different reason other than science. Well also you were very kind and you could help came down Bruce when he was in Hulk mode.  

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:

Natasha. You and Natasha met when Clint took you to the Tower for the first time. You loved talking about Clint's biggest diva moments. 

Bruce Banner/The Hulk:

Tony. You met him multiple times before actually getting to know him. You became really close to Tony and when Bruce is nowhere in sight, you'll find Tony to talk to.  

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow:

Clint. It's no surprise for you to be best friends with her favorite assassin and friend. When Clint found out that you were Coulson's daughter, he freaked. His reaction was hilarious to you and Natasha. 

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch:

Pietro. He was the person that got you two together in the first place. Pietro was fun to talk with and Wanda and you love to play pranks on him. He loves you like a sister and family member, even though you had glued his feet to the floor.  

Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier:

Steve. They were best friends in their childhood. Steve was so nice to you and when Bucky was asleep or out of the tower, you hung out with Steve. His stories about Bucky and him as kids were hilarious and you loved to mess with him.  

Thor Odinson/Thor:

Loki. Because you were a Midgardian, Loki was cold to you at first but after a few attempts to talk to him, he broke. You asked him about his Jotun side and his powers because you were deeply curious about them. He told you and you became friends. You love to talk trash about your boyfriend with Loki and learn about all the pranks he played on Thor. 

Loki Laufeyson/Loki:

Thor. Even though Loki 'hates' his brother, he introduced him to you. You talked with Thor and had fun even though you barely survived his tight bear hug. Loki likes that you were close to him that Loki started to talk and become close to his brother again. 

{Love you all!}