Chapter 3

After I checked out the books, Sasuke gave me a piece of paper telling me where to meet him and at what time.

Kage Park

At 3:40

So he also wanted to see Yuki too. I was lucky that school ended at 3 o'clock. And the park was only 10 minutes away from his school.

We both walked out of the library and went our separate ways.

I got in my car and drove home. I didn't have work today, since it was Friday. So I thought it might be good to clean the house and make Yuki's favorite sherbet ice cream, tomato (a/n I kid you not that stuff real).

~Time skip~

Once I was done making the ice cream, I notice that it was 2:45. I put the Ice cream in the fridge, grabbed my keys, and ran out the door to my car.

When I made it to the school it was five minutes until the last bell.

Once it rung, all the middle schoolers we're running out to their parents.

When Yuki stepped out, he ran strait to me.

"Hey, what's the rush?," I asked chuckling at him.

"I'm hungry."

"Didn't you eat the school lunch?"

"No, mama."

"And why not?"

"It's really gross."

"*sigh* Do you want me to make your lunch next week?"

He meekly nodded his head.

"Okay, so the plan is to go home, make you lunch, and how about we go to the park."

"Why the park?"

"I-I have a friend that I want you to meet."

"Hn."

I flinched. I've never heard him 'hn' before.

"L-let's go home," I said before we entered the car.