Jungkook ~Who

I took a sip of my coffee as a typed on my laptop,  calmed by the sounds passing cars would make.  I sat there, in the cafe,  listening to some orders and conversations of people around me.  It was later in the evening,  but not too late that there were no people.

Whenever the little bell rang that signaled someone was here, I would look up for a spilt second.  

The little bell rang,  and I was about to look back at my laptop screen when my mind comprehended who entered the cafe. 

It was Jungkook and a girl I've seen around school.  They were holding hands.  I tried to convince myself you were just friends. But it became useless when you bent down and gave her a peck in the lips.  I had enough.  I walked over to you and her,  feeling my anger rising each second. When he noticed me walking towards him,  his eyes widened,  and he shook his hand from hers,  making her look up at him and pout.

*Y/n I can explain, she is just a frie-" I cut him off harshly.

"What country do you come from where you kiss your friends?!" I said,  scoffing,  then glaring.

"... " I scoff even louder,  not caring that some people around us started listening.

"No response.  Nothing to say.  Well you can go and have a ton of fun with this girl!" I said pointing at the girl before storming out of the cafe crossing the street to get to the park near my house.  But I didn't look both ways,  and there were loud honks and screams,  before a rush of pain coursed through my body.

The last thing I heard were the screams of the familiar voice of the boy I used to love.

-*-*-
My head was spinning as I took in the blank white walls and ceiling. I saw my friend sitting on the chair.  She rushed over to me once she saw me.

"what...  Happened?" I asked her,  wondering why my whole body hurt.

"You ran out of the cafe.  And...  You were hit by a car.  You fractured a few bones,  and you have a lot of bruises..." she said tearing up.

Jungkook's POV
I had my head in my hands.  I was outside of her room.  Why did I go out with Shirim? I had Y/n,  and I love her.  But... Now I hurt her heart and body.

I heard voices inside.  She's awake! I ran inside,  ready to explain and apologize to her,  but when she saw me.  The look she gave me...  It was full of confusion.  As if she didn't know me.

"Oh Jungkook... " Y/n's friend said.

Y/n motioned for her to come closer,  so she bent over,  and Y/n whispered in her ear.  I could barely make out what she said.

"Who is that person,  (f/n)..?"

----------------------------
Have you cried yet? If not,  please send me some requests through message,  I will not answer because it won't let me,  but I will read every single one! If I don't feel comfortable writing it,  which probably won't be often,  profit goes against my rules,  I'm sorry but I won't do it.