Taehyung ~I am

With each step my smile grew,  as I carried the bags of ingredients. 

I'm walking to my shared apartment,  that I live in with Lee Johyun,  my
brother.  It's his birthday today,  and I want to cook his favorite dish: fish cakes and kimchi.  It's simple,  but that's what he loves it life- the simple things. 

I happily turned the key in the lock and stepped inside,  removing my shoes and hanging up my jacket.

I ran to the kitchen and started cooking,  excited for Johyun to come home. 

*1 1/2 hours later*
I heard the door open just as I placed the last bowl of rice on the table. I ran towards Johyun and engulfed him in a hug,  jumping into his arms.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,  JOHYUN!!!" I squealed jumping up and down.  He chuckled at me and after he took off his shoes I led him to the table,  dramatically waving my arm across the food-filled table.  His smile grew much bigger when he saw that I prepared his favorite.

"Ai~ Noona,  thank you!!!" He said like a little kid. He gave me another hug before stuffing the food in his mouth,  smiling cutely at how tasty the food was.

I ruffled his hair and we sat down, enjoying the food. His mouth was filled with food when he called me.

"Ah,  noona.  Would it okay if I had some of my friends over tonight?" I widened my eyes.

"Tonight?! I dont have enough food!" I started panicking. He widened his eyes as well.

"Ah! Don't worry,  noona.  They already ate.  Please calm down!" He said walking over and patted my back. I sighed and my muscles relaxed.

"Okay,  I'm fine with that.  When?" I asked,  genuinely curious. He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

"Erm...  Now?" He said with nervous but pleading eyes. I sighed.  I nodded and he called them. He isn't much younger than me,  only by 1 year,  but since we live in an apartment together,  we have to ask each other if we want to bring someone. He hung up and jumped onto the couch,  I could tell he was excited. I chucked and went to my room to change.  My clothes were dirty so it's only normal.

I intensely stared at my closet,  unsure what to wear.  I ended up choosing black leggings and an oversized green sweater.

I heard a knock on the door so I walked to the main area to see my brother standing at the door,  with quite a few guys standing outside that looked around our age. I chuckled and walked over to Johyun.

"I didn't know this many people could like you,  Johyunie. " I said,  looking at all of the guys in the hallway. He turned to me and pouted,  going at me under his breath,  earning chuckles from a few of the boys. Johyun looked up at everyone with a expression that showed that he was mentally facepalming himself.

"Oh,  noona! These are my friends! That's Jungkook,  Jimin,  Namjoon,  Jin,  Hoseok,  Yoongi,  and Taehyung!" He said,  pointing to each as he said their names.  But when he pointed at the boy named Jin,  he slapped Johyun's hand away before scolding him.

"Don't you know it's rude to point at people!" He said making an annoyed face.  This earned a laugh from me.

"Well,  don't just stand there! Come in!" I said with a smile to them all.

I sat down on the couch,  and Taehyung sat next to me.  I looked over and smiled,  and he returned it with a bigger one.  Johyun turned on the TV and we watched a movie.

//time skip\\
Diary Entry #1
After that night,  Johyun's friends come over much more often,  and we have become quite close.  I think I may be developing feelings for Taehyung.  He is funny,  kind,  silly,  and makes me smile much more than I used to.