Big Day

(Jen's POV)
Today is my big day, the day that i confess my love to a man that i call my fiancé, the day i marry the man of my dreams and my best friend Chris Pratt

Chris is my soul mate he is always there for me when i need him even though either i have to leave or he has to leave due to making movies as a career we make it work and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him

I'm really nervous for today cause i want everything to go as planned i spent a lot of money for decor and for people to help and of course i trust everyone but mistakes happen and i just want this day to be great cause im never going to forget it no matter what happens

My whole family is here and im so thankful that they all made it to this special day for me it means a lot

My whole family is here and im so thankful that they all made it to this special day for me it means a lot. Everyone is either in hair and makeup or helping setup, all of this chaos is really getting to my nerves which i hope will stay down when i walk down the aisle with my dad.

Not too long after i got my makeup done my mom walked in

Karen (Jen's mom) - "you look so nervous Jen calm down your going to be fine", my mom said in her southern accent which i lost in my teen years

Me- " i know its just so overwhelming and exciting all at the same time"

Karen- "what do i always tell you Jen?"

Me- "dont be nervous if it's all just gonna turn out fine"

Karen- (nods and laughs) "i love you baby break a leg (blows a kiss and walks out)

I dont always understand why she says that but it is true. My mom is a crucial part of my life and i hope i will one day raise my children the same way she raised hers. She has taught me so much that has really helped me through the years and i must say that same quote is the one thing that helps me keep going through tough times.

Today my 2 brothers Ben and Blaine will be here they are usually pretty annoying but, as there getting older it's starting to fade which is good. They are both older than me. Im the baby of the family im 27.

(Chris POV)
Today is the day i've been waiting for, for years to come im really nervous but of course super excited to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing woman (Jen)

I was in makeup for only 30min which is nothing compared to what Jen has to go through but she looks stunning with or without makeup.

The setup looks amazing Jen did a wonderful job picking decor and hiring the best of the best to do it.

My whole family will be here as well as Jens i have my mom (Kathy) dad (Daniel) sister (Angie) and my brother (Cully) i have an amazing family who love me and support me through everything im extremely thankful they could make it today.

After talking to friends and family from both mine and Jens side while Jen is back getting ready it wasnt too long before everything started.

(Jens POV)
1 year and 8 months have gone by that i have waited for this moment.

As i get my long beautiful lace dress with a train on i can hear the music change to something classical and romantic and it's my favorite song. Everything has waiting to kick in till now that im about to walk down the aisle my stomach immediately turns my hair and makeup people leave and so do the bridesmaids,flower girls, ring carriers etc.

Chris hasn't seen me yet he has already went out and its just me and my dad (Gary).

Dad-"look at me"
He said realizing how nervous i was

Dad-"you look absolutely remarkable, i want you to know that you make me proud every day you have come so far in your career,and love, im proud of you baby."

I start to get emotional but i dont want to cry too much and mess up my makeup so i just smile and give him a hug.

Me-"lets do this"

(Chris POV)As i see my soon to be wife walk down that aisle i start to tear up i dont want her to see me cry cause i dont want her to start crying too

(Chris POV)
As i see my soon to be wife walk down that aisle i start to tear up i dont want her to see me cry cause i dont want her to start crying too. She looks so amazing and as i look next to her i see her proud dad tearin up next to her as there making there way down the aisle.

(Jens POV)
As soon as i start walking my nerves started to fade I realized that all will be well and im going to marry my best friend i love him so much.
I see him tearing up but i can tell he is trying to hold it in. Its such a bittersweet moment i cant describe the amount of excitement i have right now.

"You may now kiss the bride"(Jens POV)The after party was amazing we danced, ate, laughed, and had a blast

(Jens POV)
The after party was amazing we danced, ate, laughed, and had a blast. Me and Chris had agreed to go to Rio for our honeymoon i can't wait.

(Chris POV)
Me and my wife are dancing while everyone dances around us its the most fun I've had in a while i never want it to end.

Jen looks up at me and tells me she loves me and kisses me on the lips we saved our first kiss for our wedding day so now that were married we can kiss all we want.

Were headed to Rio tommorow and I couldn't be more excited it's crazy how life can change in the blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAR I WILL BE UPDATING SOON I PROMISE!🎉💙🎉💙🎉💙