Back Home

(Jens POV)
After an amazing week with my hubby that felt like 2 seconds. I mean time flies when you're having fun. were headed back home in Beverly Hills, CA i will never forget this amazing week me and Chris spent together, hopefully we will be back soon i had an amazing romantic honeymoon.

Chris is awake packing. Which is shocking considering i woke up before him every other day, but he did sleep after our "swim" yesterday.

"Morning babe."

Chris: "morning love. Want to order breakfast?"

"I think we should get breakfast at The Suncoast on the way to the airport."

Chris: "mmm that sounds amazing right now let me just get a few more things hun."

"No rush im gonna call for them to bring our car up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After our Chris finishes packing and everything is in the car we head over to The Suncoast a restaurant right by the water and it's beautiful there and they have AMAZING breakfast!

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After our Chris finishes packing and everything is in the car we head over to The Suncoast a restaurant right by the water and it's beautiful there and they have AMAZING breakfast!

This is a great way to end this amazing week!

(Chris POV)
I woke up really early this morning to finish packing being careful not to wake Jen

After I finished packing and we both got showered we headed out to breakfast by the water which is so beautiful!

The food here is amazing and the water is beautiful, but not as beautiful as my wife. She looks amazing with her soft blonde hair and green eyes i hope our kids look just like her, she would be an amazing mom.

We talk for most of the breakfast not forgetting the beautiful rushing water and bright sun gleaming off the water with birds chirping and people laughing and having a good time. This has been an amazing week for me and Jen, but i cant wait to sleep in my own bed again, although i think Jen wants to stay here forever which isn't happening. Don't get me wrong though i love it here!

After breakfast we head to the airport and fly through TSA and thankfully got the opportunity to fly home in a beautiful private jet which was amazing cause it was more time with me and Jen spent together. On our way back home we fly 3 hours back in time and its 7:30am when we land in Cali. Which is good because like me and Jen we slept on the flight together of course.

(Jens POV)
Once me and Chris land everyone of course is asleep and i didn't want to wake anyone although i have been texting my girlfriend all morning i don't want her to feel like she has to come pick us up at the airport at 7:30am which she doesn't but anyway we just call an Uber and head home.

We slept on the flight so neither one of us are tired this morning in fact i think we will spend the day shopping then order some food and finish the night off with a movie.

I haven't been feeling very well today, probably from the flight i always get nauseous from long plane rides.

I took some medicine and went on with the day i knew that my and Chris's friends wanted to hang out, but we felt like we needed one more day together since it's Chris's first day living with me he moved all of his stuff in the day before we left for our honeymoon but didn't really celebrate and him and i both feel like its a big deal and it is, so one more day together was needed here at home.

We shopped through some stores and of course i saw soo many cute clothes and shoes and bought most of them. Chris isn't big on shopping, but i made him get something. I guess you could call it a successful shopping spree.

(Chris POV)
After we landed back in CA me and Jen decided to spend the day together once more before seeing our friends and family again in a week.

Jen didn't look to well, but she has always been a trooper when feeling sick so of course she didn't say anything, but anyway it's probably from that long flight we had.

We went to a lot of stores today and bought a ton of clothes and shoes, or at least Jen did im not big on this stuff, but she made me get some shirts from Dior which were really stylish.

On the way back home we stopped and ate at Spago which was amazing and romantic hat place always impresses me.

(Jens POV)
Once we got home from Spago's we heated up some popcorn and watched La La Land an iconic movie which happens to star my really good friend Emma Stone if you haven't watched it you need to check it out its amazing. Maybe not for everyone if your not into musicals. After the movie we were exhausted and went straight to bed.

I woke up vomiting. I felt awful trying to forget about it i had accidentally woke up Chris.

Chris: "you okay hun?"

"Yea im fine go back to bed"

Chris: "honey maybe you should see a doctor you should be feeling better by now."

He was right if it really was the plane ride i should have been feeling better.

"Im gonna take some medicine I'm sure i will feel better soon sorry to wake you."

On the way out the door Chris said something that stopped me in my tracks.

Chris: "honey do you think you might be pregnant?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER THAN YALL WANTED HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER!😆👍🏼💜💜💜💜