@tormentsthem

Brianna ; Bree — tormentsthem

Hello ! I'm Bree, I'm sixteen years of age and a freshman in high school (don't ask, please). I was born on December 12, which means I'm a proud Sagittarius !

I write fan fiction and watch my favorite wrestlers / YouTubers for a living. You should check out some of my work on my main account, I got just about anything there that you might be keening to read ! (haha, totally not).

I'm currently working on this super big project called "Divide and Conquer" and its about wrestling in the 80's — 90's. It's an original story and so far I only have three official chapters posted but it would really mean a lot if you simply read it and reviewed ❤️.

I branch out with my writing every now and I'm really just exploring what I can do but after all my stories are completed, I think I'll retire and work on becoming a wrestler, as it is a dream of mine that I am determined to pursue.

I joined Wattpad because a favorite author of mine on Quotev had an account on here but I lost here and so I decided to make this social network my home; I have not regretted my decision since.

If you read my introduction on the main page then you might have read that I haven't grown up watching wrestling like a traditional fan has — I only wish you can accept me with open arms into your community and help me with things I need assistance with ❤️.

I find myself very connected with the Shield, as they are literally the first three people I came to know about when I started watching wrestling matches on YouTube and reading (cliché) fan fiction out of curiosity, and I have grown a fondness over them rather quickly.

Other than the Hounds of Justice, I have many other favorites as well, such as Elias Samson, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Finn Bálor, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Baron Corbin, etc.

For the ladies, it's Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, Asuka, Paige, Naomi, Tamina, the Bella twins, Alicia Fox, AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, etc.

As you might have guessed (if you visited tormentsthem) then you would know I have created gay ships out of my own benefit and I will not stray from my path !

(I created a lot of them; Kevin x Seth were the first)

Okay, away from the subject of wrestling, my favorite YouTubers are Daz Black, Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and VanossGaming. Literally they're the only people that can draw a genuine reaction out of me, other YouTubers... they're quite dull, to be honest.

Literally though, you should go watch and subscribe to Daz; his skits and reactions to videos are everything and I swear to whatever's out there you will not be disappointed.

Alright, I think it's time we end this bit here.

Got any questions? You can download the Ask.FM app, make an account, and follow me, I'm under the username psychpunk.

Or you can go to my main acc and look for "Questions for Bree", that's much easier lol (but seriously, DOWNLOAD THE APP).

Here are my social media platforms !:

Twitter: tormentsthem
Instagram: tormentsthem
Snapchat: Geishadow63
FanFiction.Net: tormentsthem
Tumblr: tormentsthem

That's about it, everybody !