Chapter 13

Thank you mynarrycupcakes and Merlinstories for commenting and just supporting this book! I'm really happy you guys are still with me and continually reading this book :) <3

(Merlin POV)

Time passes slowly. Now sitting against the stone wall, my raw back stings from the sudden contact.

What is Morgana planning? Will I be able to get out of this one?

As something scurries in the distance, it makes me jump, forcing my back to rub on the wall behind me. With no warning, the pain suddenly jolts through my back and I screamed in pain. I cover my mouth with my hands, trying to hold back another scream. As I recover, the door to the room opens, letting cool air seep into the room, as well as an unwelcome guest.

"How was your sleep?" She questions with fake worry, hinting a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

Frustrated with all of this, I say nothing.

"You look terrible, you know." She states.

"No thanks to you." I say to myself quietly.

Morgana grips the front of my shirt, forcing me to face her.

"What did you say?"

Collecting what little saliva I had in my mouth, I spit in her face as reply to her taunt.

She drops me as she wipes her face. "Why you!"

In that moment Philip walks into the room, whip in hand. Morgana sees him; grinning, she grips me and connects me to the chain in the ceiling once more. My back ached as I struggled. My clothes loosely hung on my body. As the guy grips the shirt, it tears apart like rags. With my shirt completely off my entire chest and back was exposed. Gripping his whip, he lashes at my chest and back.

(Arthur's POV)

While traveling, days seem to fly by as the search continued. Exhaustion overwhelms me as I rest against a tree.

"We will find him Arthur." Reassures Gwaine, as him and the other knights nod in reply.

"It has been a few days since we left Camelot, and there has been no sign of Merlin anywhere." I state, annoyed and angry.

"We will find him." Says Leon, repeating what Gwaine said reassuringly.

I smile. "Then let us not waste any more time." I say, getting back onto my feet and onto my horse with one swift motion. The knights smile and do the same, following me further into the woods.

-

"Arthur!" says Leon suddenly. Stopping my horse, I turn him around and go to where Leon now stood.

"What is it, Leon?" I question.

He hands me a piece of some red fabric, and I instantly realize it's a part of Merlin's scarf.

"Nicely done Leon!" I say, happiness overwhelming me, "Let's see where this path takes us."

"Yes sir." Say all the knights. All of us are relieved to have finally found a clue into where Merlin might be.

There's another chapter :) I hope you guys are having an awesome day! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Question: What is your hobbies?
- Lari

UPDATE: Edited Feb 13/18