Intor Pt.2

He is here every night, those deep crimson eyes just sitting there watching me, driving me further into insanity. His tail threatening to knock down my dream catcher which I was told it would protect me but apparently not. He comes flying into my room before I get here and just hangs from my curtain rod, his head at the opening of my window, moving from looking at me to my closet for who knows why. How long do I lie here for? Before my alarm goes off for school? I have no idea, I never get more than a few hours sleep from the thing. I wish he would speak, I get lonely and bet he does too.

"Seraphine! You forgot your lunch!" Mothers, they don't understand the pain, as I spin around I see my slick black hair whisk around, I could be a Pantene model.

"Thanks mum" I walk off before she can give me a goodbye kiss. Like seriously I am not a kid and its not like I am going anywhere other than school.

My least favourite time of day is now. My friend comes running through the gate and I am tackled to the ground, even when it's raining and muddy. Actually my least favourite time is when I have classes with a lot of people.......soo all of them.

"Hey Levi, you know that thing in my room?"
"Yeah, the thing in your head, what about it?" Ugh I hate this.
"Grr. It was hanging from my fan last night."
"And this is why I never want to stay the night at yours." I lightly punch her on the shoulder.
"Shut up he's not that bad. I feel like he is protecting me because I never get too hot or cold AND there are never any bugs in my room. I think I will talk to him tonight and see what he's like."
"How do you know it's a he?" I never actually thought about this.
"I guess I don't know really, I think it came to me in a dream or he told me or something I am not sure."

We walked into class and everyone turns and looks at me like usual. Why can't this not happen. I just want to stay home and watch anime and read books and talk to my online friends. Is that too much to ask? They whisper about me, talk about me. I can hear it all and they don't understand how hurtful it is. What if they were in my shoes, what if they knew the reality of me? No, they are too incompetent to even realise what it's like. "THEY DON'T EVEN CARE." Oh no, I just stood and yelled in the middle of class I'm dead.

"SEARAPHINE! Go to the principal now!" The perks of having a pink toad for a teacher is her high pitched screechy voice. I go to the office and end up suspended. Yay for me, no school for a week.