Chapter One

A:N: This book contains serious violence such as abuse, rape, strong language, and sex. If you are under the age of 14 do not read this book. And do not report this book, I have worked very hard to get it organized. It was very hard to write and the progress will still be hard. So, do not report this book. I don't want it to get taken down. Now, get to reading! ;D Have a good day my beautiful Wolficorns!

Waiting.

Just waiting for my beating to come.. Every hit gets more painful..

Hit after hit after hit.. I was so done with it.. I had to escape.. Save my mom, move somehwere better, I knew she should've left him. She should've seen the man he really was... but now isn't the time to blame my mom..

Growing up was hard, I thought I had it all until my mom started sleeping on the couch with cuts and bruises on her face.. and hearing my mothers husbands pleading words, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I won't do it again.."

His eyes got darker everytime he said that.. his hits got harder, and soon those cuts on my moms face plastered on mine. Never mind that..

School, school was the hardest part for me, I would have to lie to everyone I loved, my best friends, Max, Blaine, and Matt.. I was the only girl in the group so it was kind of hard to tell them, they would just threaten to murder him even though they would be to scared to even look at my house...

Standing in the halls next to my open locker, Blaine approached me, "hey Lucy! Catch!" The word catch caught my attention quickly as he threw an apple. I looked up and threw my hands in front of me, swiftly catching the apple. "Good, your skills have improved from yesterday." He let out an evil chuckle from yesterday's rememberance, it wasn't all that funny.. my already black eye blackened as the apple hit it.

I just let out a sigh and grabbed my class essentials then closed my locker. "Blaine, I am not in the mood for you.."

He frowned a little and looked behind him to see a yelling Matt, "hey guys!" Matt quickly caught up with his big braces smile.

"You guys ready for exams?" He leaned against my locker and shoved his hands in his pockets. My response was a loud groan, "dont even yet.."

Then Max showed up, Matt's boyfriend, "Hey." He kissed Matt's cheek which made him blush unprofusely.

They were cute, something I wish I had.. but even though I don't have one, John would accuse me of being a slut and sleeping around with Blaine.. Yeah, I like Blaine, but I don't think he has the same feelings for me. As I thought, blaine looked away a little as Matt and Max intertwined their fingers.

'BUZZ!' The bell rang, making me jump. Soon, all of us walked to our first hour, history with Mr.Par.

Mr.Par and I have an outside of school relationship, not like that! I would struggle massively in his class if that were to happen... I mean, I've thought of it before, he's not to bad, his messy black hair and fair tan skin with his well toned body and hazel green eyes always cut my attention...

"Okay! Exams, exams, exams!" His low but loud voice interrupted my thoughts, making me jump a little. Yelling, memories from home.. I stared into space then I soon noticed a lot of eyes staring at me. "Lucy?" Mr. Par raised an eyebrow at me, "You need to be paying attention, not in lala land." The class giggled and I frowned, he slightly winked at me, making sure it was only me who saw as he turned to look at the board, signaling he was kidding.

My lungs let out a sigh of relief and my face turned bright pink. "Do not talk, no phones, and if I catch you talking, you will get an automatic referral, blah blah blah, you know the rules. Just be happy this is the last of your exams!" He sighed as he grabbed the large stack of stappled papers that would possibly be the death of me... just my luck.. he passed me and gently placed the paper on my desk, it was just filled with a bunch of nonsense! It wasn't the test, the top read, 'just read this whole thing until some people around you get up to turn in their papers.' It was a story about two hills in a valley where one got trashed and another one got all the love. The one that got all the love somehow switched with the one that got trashed to show it's love and appreciation. Eh, whatever. To mushy for my taste...