[011] ;)

eleventh chapter here we go

——
Finn's POV

jack is FaceTiming you....

ANSWER            DECLINE
            (ANSWERED)

I fix my hair up quickly and find a place to stand up my phone. I lean it against my desk, and sit on my chair.

This is the first time seeing Jack on a call, not just a picture. I'm hoping that a 63 year old man doesn't pop up, but the beautiful boy I see in those pictures.

Wait what? He's not beautiful. Noah is.

"hey finn" jack says, brushing his curly hair out of his face.

I stare at him for a moment and adore his features.

"hey.." I reply softly, staring at the other person inside my screen.

"so.. mind telling me why you left me on opened?" I smirk and he chuckles.

"Haha, yeah. So, this is really important and personal. Can I trust you?" He says, biting his lip, having a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah. I mean, you can trust me on anything, jack." I say with a smile, wishing I could hold his hand and comfort him.

"Okay... I trust you finn." He looks down, and takes a deep breath.

———

After Jack told me what happened, I was so sad. I felt bad and I wish I there to support him. I mean, he said he had friends so I hope they help him.

The talk was nice, despite the fact that I was nervous the whole time. Also because Noah was at work at the time, so I was anxious he was going to come home and find out I was talking to a person like Jack.

"Hey babe, can you come here?" Noah asks me, and I nod. What does he want?

"I need to talk to you, and it's very important. Please don't freak out." He breaths in, and I look at him worried.

"Noah... what's wrong?" I ask, chewing my bottom lip nervously.

Oh my god, my heart was beating so fast. Was he about to break up with me?

"Well, I..." He trails off and looks at me hungrily.

He leans in and kisses me aggressively. I kiss back but then let go.

"But- Noah-"

"It can wait." He smirks and jumps in my arms.

——
What do you think Noah was going to say?