[43] ( the dance at jae's party! )

@wyattoleff

wyattoleff-happy birthday baby

wyattoleff-
happy birthday baby. i love you so much jaebae ❤️ dancing w/ you tonight... :)

likes: 923,078
comments: 349,087

-

Jack: finn

Finn: yes

Jack: I'm driving in

Finn: yayaaaa

Finn: I was so boreddd

Finn: Sadie and Millie were making out, and then

Jack: tMI thanks FINN

Finn: oops

Finn: btw I'm staying away from the alcohol.

Jack: thanks. you should, no underaged drinking in my Minecraft server

Finn: I just cringed

Jack: I'm here open upppp

Finn: k

-

Third person POV

Finn quickly shuts off his phone and gets up from his chair, closing his ears to all the noisy music and yelling.

He opens the door and goes for a hug, both of them walking into Wyatt's home.

"Hey guys! Jack, your finally here!" Jaeden comes over with Wyatt, arm around his neck.

"I guess I did. This party looks awesome, good job wy." Jack compliments.

Finn and jack walk off to the seats and tables, sitting down and Finn leaves to get drinks.

When Finn comes back he sits down passing jack his non-alcoholic drink.

"The dance starts in a few minutes." Finn says, smiling.

"Awesome! By the way Finn? You look amazing." Jack smirks over the table.

"T-thanks Jackie! You look pretty good too, I guess."

"Fuck you, finn"

"I'm joking, I'm joking"

-

*careless whisper starts playing*

Finn's POV

"I guess the dance is starting." I say, getting up.

Jack gets up too, and we look at each other with smiles.

"Jack grazer, would you do the honor and be my dance?" I put ny hand out, being the cliché person I am.

"I would be honored." Jack smirks and takes my hand.

The only couples (except for us obviously) that were on the dance floor was sillie, jyatt and chophia (Chosen + sophia). I'm guessing they're together now.

I lead jack to the floor and put my hands on his waist.

He smiles at me and puts his arms around my neck, laying his head on my shoulder.

A/N: looks like this-

"Finn?"

"Yeah, jack?" I smile.

"Did you read the last messages of the GC?" He whispers into my shoulder.

I clear my throat. "Y-yeah."

"Is the person I like, is.."

My heart is racing. I think I'm the first person he told about his crush.

"You."