Two

~Y/N~

It hurts so much. One of his hands if covering my mouth while the other is on my waist trying to hold me in place. I felt my body going limp with blood loss. 

I need to hold on a little longer and everything would be over and I would go to a place where everything would be peaceful. 

Black spots covered my vision as I became light-headed. 'Goodbye world' I thought and with those words, I blacked out. 

~*~

I opened my eyes slowly, a bright light shined into my eyes and I blinked a few times. I could still feel the pain which was odd since I was in heaven now. 

Everything will be just fine. I'm gone, free and safe now. I looked around and found myself being in a bed. The room is dark except the lights from outside shining into my eyes. The walls colored red and black the opposite of what I thought heaven would look like. It had to be colored white and gold right? 

I tried to get out of bed but I fell down right after I got up. Why am I in pain? I pushed myself up from the ground and wiggled myself over to the door. I opened it and got into a black, red and gold hallway. Where in the world am I? I asked myself. 

I walked through the hallway, still finding no one. I ended up at a staircase. I walked down the stairs to find myself inside a big hall. Is this some kind of palace?

"Are you crazy?" I heard someone yell from behind me. I walked into the direction the voice came from. "She can't be, that's impossible".  I ended up in front of the door where multiple voices were arguing about something. "She's a human do you hear me a HUMAN do you need me to spell it for you H-U-M-A-N" One of the voices yelled. 

"You brought a mortal inside the palace, filled with vampires, what's wrong with you?" Another deep voice yelled. Are they talking about me?

The voices kept on yelling at each other. "ENOUGH" one of them yelled making me take a few steps back in shock. "She's here now, we can't change the fact that she's his so-called mate nor can we take her back home," The same voice says this time calmer. 

"Besides, she's heard everything already" The door got pushed open and I got pulled into the other room. I got pushed down on a chair and seven pairs of eyes looked at me, one of them was a familiar one. 

"I am not in heaven, am I?" I mumble to myself and look down at my hands. "I'm sorry to break it to you honey but you're still alive, sadly"The man with black hair in front of me spoke up. 

I didn't dare to look up, I felt alone and afraid. The one with blonde hair walked over to me and brushed my hair back. 

He grabbed my face and pushed it to the side so that he got a full few on my neck. "Don't touch her V Hyung," Jungkook said through gritted teeth to the blond guy called V. "My my my won't you look at that,...she also smells delicious." He smirked and looked at the others. His eyes turning red. 

His soft finger trailed from my jaw down to my neck. A stinging sensation jolted through my body making me flinch. "You made sure to mark her as yours didn't you Jungkook? It's sad that they'll fade away through time" V said and let go of me.

I looked down at the floor again, frightened. "Y/n" A voice spoke, the voice I recognized as Jungkook's. I look up to meet his brown eyes.  His facial features were absolutely beautiful. A strong jawline giving him a fierce and manly look but his skin as clear as a baby making him look young and fresh. 

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room where the other six men were. They were screaming at him but he just ignored them and walked further up the stairs, back into the room where I first woke up. 

He pulled me into the room and closed the door behind himself. He pointed at the bed for me to sit on as he sat down on one of the massive chairs opposite of the room. 

"You must be full of questions" He starts, not looking at me. "No shit Sherlock, where am I and why am I not dead?" I ask him while looking at him. He cocks his brow at me. "Someone got her attitude back" He scoffs before continuing. 

"To answer your questions, you're in the royal palace and your not dead because I didn't kill you," He says and acts like it's nothing. 

"Can you be more specific, I'm not good at these kinds of guessing games," I say while laying down on my back facing the with the art-covered ceiling. "Your not smart are you, kitten?" He asks and I raise my brows at the nickname. 

"Good, so, as you may not know, I'm a royal vampire, heir to the throne to be exact. Those six losers you just met are my friends and they act like my overprotective brothers. And the reason you're still alive is also still a question for me" He says. 

I sat up straight. "Wait, what? You...you're the heir to the throne, you're parents and ancestors are the ones who made the human life almost unbearable." I get up from the bed and start pacing around the room. 

"What am I in this story?...What am I doing here in the first place?...How do I leave this place, it's massive..." I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice Jungkook getting up from the chair and walking over to me. He grabbed my arms and pushed me down on the bed again. 

"You, Y/n are my mate and you, you'll never leave my side," 

______________________

Here is the new update!!

Sorry for not posting for so long 

Enjoy!! 

xx