Three

~Y/n~

"How did you...did you just" I stuttered not even thinking about the words he just said to me. How does he know what I was thinking, this is weird.

"You know Y/n, I'm a vampire, one of my abilities is to be able to read your mind, how come you don't know that, do you know anything about vampires" I shake my head. 

He sits down beside me. "The only thing I know is that you need blood to survive, that you prefer nighttime over daytime and that the sun doesn't burn your skin," I say and he shakes his head. 

"You've got a lot to learn. First off, all vampires come with different abilities, reading minds, super strength, telekinesis, super hearing, seeing the future, invisibility, duplication, telepathy, mind control, memory manipulation, shapeshifting, super speed, teleportation, pyrokinesis and a few more." He stands up again, looking down at me. 

"Most vampires have basic ones such as super speed or something. If you're turned you get one or two of these special abilities but the Royals also known as Originals got almost all of them. I'll introduce you to my friends later and tell you their abilities" he states before continuing.

"Vampires do have mates, but usually their mates are also one of their kind, which means that my mate had to be a vampire as well. I don't know what happened but you ended up being my mate, just a human" He says while looking me up and down. 

"There is nothing wrong with being a human" I scoff, folding my arms in front of my chest. Jungkook chuckles.  "I was not saying that. You said it yourself honey" He smirks and turns around on his heel to look out of the window. 

"What am I doing here?" I asked him, he just chuckles, still staring out of the window. "You really need to read books more," He says ignoring my question. "That's not what I asked" I stated and he laughs again. 

I sigh and he turns around to look at me. "What are you taking me for, a joke?" I ask standing up, his eyes following my every move. "Oh no honey, that's not it at all" The sarcasm dripping from his words. 

I look around and spot the door we got through minutes ago. I stomp my way over to it and open the door for me to leave but just as I opened it a hand pushed it back to close it again. "Where do you think you're going?" A voice whispers in my ear, his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. 

"I'm leaving, are you blind?" I sarcastically say and pull the door open again but he stops me again. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around to face him. Our faces only a few inches apart. His eyes turned a vibrant color red. He opened his mouth a little, showing me his growing fangs. 

"Didn't I tell you that you'll never leave my side" He hissed his expression getting darker every second I stared at him. His eyes almost swallowing me into a trance, his scent making him unbearable to reject. 

I wanted to kiss his plump lips so bad. I don't know where my thoughts are coming from but I couldn't control it anymore. It felt like my mind and body were taken over by him and his appearance. And then it hit me.

'Vampires have all kinds of abilities:... Mind control' 

I blinked a few times getting out of the trance he was pulling me into. I immediately pushed him away, catching him off guard as he fell to the floor and I opened the door to run out. 

I ran down the stairs as quick as possible, not knowing if he'd follow me or not. I knew that it was almost impossible to get out of the hands of a vampire. He could smell my blood and hear my heartbeat from miles away. 

But despite those facts, I just needed to get out of here as soon as possible. I ended up in the same hall as I did earlier and still heard the voices of the boys in the kitchen. I had to move fast. I searched for another door but couldn't find any. 

Why does karma always come for me in bad times like these?

I tiptoe over to that door and open it a bit to peek through the creek. I see all of the boys minus Jungkook sitting at the table on the left side of the room. They were having a loud conversation. Laughing and screaming while hitting each other on the head. I

 got down on my knees and crawled into the kitchen. I hid behind the kitchen counter and luckily they didn't notice me. I looked around and spotted another door on my left side. Just when I was about to crawl there the door I just came through opened with a loud thud.

  "Where is she?" I heard someone yell and the entire kitchen became silent. Heavy footsteps went over to the boys and a hand slammed down on the table making me flinch in surprise. 

I needed to escape now. I couldn't make my way over to the door so I had to make another decision, I had to be quick.  

I turned around a saw one of the lower cabinets slightly opened. I crawled as silent as I could and opened it more hoping it wouldn't creak. With success, the cabinet opened and to my surprise, there was just enough space to fit me in it. 

I got inside and closed the door. I heard muffled talking but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I steady my breath and calm down a little. Once I'm calm enough I lay my head back and hit something hard which made a dinging sound.

 I cursed at myself for being clumsy and in a matter of seconds, the sound of chairs shuffling can be heard. 

I'm dead meat. 

_______________________

WHOOP WHOOP

ANOTHER CHAPTER 

ENJOY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL 2018 LOVELIES

XX