(1)

Beep beep
Ugggg.
Beep beep
Monday.
Beep beep.
Shut up already! I slammed my clock off then threw it across the room groaning. Monday! Ugggg! I rolled my eyes, and sat up. Why does Monday have to come so fast? I mean two days out of seven. We need a longer weekend if I'm going to be living through hell.

Hi. My name is Lydia. Or puke face, dumbass, and shit head. Nothing too fancy but that's what everyone calls me. Heck I don't even think my teachers know my real name. Now I don't have anything against Monday's..well, actually I do but Monday's are my worst days. Monday's mean countless bettings and name calling but over the years I've gotten used to it. That is until the whole school found out my mother committing suicide 3 years ago and all of a sudden I was the new school punching bag. And not to add to that my dad spent most of his days drinking, getting layed, and punching me as his favorite pastime. But he was also the football coach so that makes him twice as strong and twice as mean. I just learned to hide in the shadows.

I spent most of my days crying myself to sleep, visiting my mothers grave, and reading. I know. Pathetic right? But reading is the only time I can escape reality, where i can be sucked into the hundreds of pages of a book and actually smile for once. The last time I smiled was half a year ago. I loved to smile, well used to smile. The school striped away my smile in a matter of days and I was on my own agin. I just wanted to feel like I'm not alone.

School is fucked. I just want to let you know. Everyday I try to avoid my bully's but I keep being sucked back in. Their names are Logan and Seth. Logan is the all time bad boy, their isn't a girl he's haven't laid except for me. And I like to keep it that way. He's really mysterious, he only hangs around the foodball jocks and every time he walks into a room he gives everyone death glares. Seth is just the evil sidekick who basically does Logan's bidding all day everyday. Their both in football and usually hang around Aiden and his friends. Aidan was like the king of school. He was fucking hot as could be and his muscles are to die for. He plays football as well and attracts the most attention around school. He's always surrounded by large crowds and has the most friends. God, I would kill to be like him.

Since my dad is the coach I have to stay after school and wait on the bleachers till football practice is over. I get to see the jocks practice and all that stuff but I never really payed attention. I just doodled or listened to music. Plus Logan was on the team so if I stared too long he would most likely beat me up right afterwards. I know what your thinking. Why would they bully a girl? Boys cant hit girls? No,no,no,no...they can. And they will. If they see a week spot they will go after it weather or not it's a boy or a girl.

I rubbed my eyes and swatted a couple of stray hairs away from my face. I slowly got up and did all the bathroom necessities and crept my way to the kitchen. Good, Dad was still asleep. I grabbed an apple excited that this was the first time I would get out of a beating and walked quickly outside starting the long walk to school. I would have easily taken the bus but for some reason I always had a gut feeling that I never should. And it was probably right. I poped in my ear phones and listened to music the whole way to school.

When I can around the corner I groaned at the sight of the 3 story, old brick building. I pulled my earphones back into my backpack and tucked my head low walking into school. I got the occasional stares and a couple of shoves into lockers when I finally made it to mine. I put my stuff away and grabbed my first period books and started to shuffle down the hall. Wow, I escaped another-

I was violently push up against a random row of lockers as my books scattered across the floor. I looked up to see non other than Logan and Seth starring me down with their horrifying green eyes giving me wide smiles. I scuffed and tried to stand but they pushed me back down agin while a crowd started to form around us. Logan grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up. I clawed his hands gasping for air and trying to scream but nothing came out. I watched everybody laugh at my attempts and soon I was back on the floor. He hurled his fist 1..2...3..4 times in my stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air and saw the crowd usher him on. He leaned down next to me, eyes as cold as winter snow.