(6)

Aidens PVO

Um, miss can I go to the bathroom?!

I raised my hand and started to fidget In my seat like it look like I really had to go. The teacher game me an annoyed look and my wolf started to growl. I swallowed hard and bounced my hand up and down.

It's an emergency! Please?!

Ug, fine! But don't be long!

I flashed out of my seat almost knocking it down in the process. I opened the door and ran down the empty hallway only hearing the stomps of my black converse aginst the school tile. My mates sent became stronger as I reached the exist to the schools football field. I flooded through the door not paying attention to the snow covering the ground.

I began to heard loud screaming and whimpers coming from the bleachers, I rounded a corner and saw Logan, Seth and others beat up on a lump in the corner. I shoved them out of the way and crouched down next to Lydia who had a bloody nose and was almost unconscious. A low growl escaped my lips as I turned back around facing my "so called" freinds.

WHAT THE HELL?!

Oh Waite! Aidens here to give the dumbass punches too!

Yeah! Aiden help us!

Come on Aiden! I saw Logan look at me with a smile and looked at the both of us with excitement.

NO! GET AWAY FROM HER!

What? Aiden come on you never miss out on something like this?

I DONT CARE! My fist curled up and made an impact into Logan's face, I don't care if he was in my pack he hurt my mate and that's something I'll never forgive! Most of the boys here were in my pack and I was surprised to see them taking out something on a girl like Lydia. Logan fell back and the others looked surprised at my sudden strength.

Let's go, it's not worth it. Seth started to walk back followed by the others and soon Logan who rubbed his jaw and looked at me with surprise. I just growled and turned my focus back on Lydia.

Her ribs were pretty torn up and her nose seemed to be cracked a little. I don't understand why people just think hitting Lydia can make them feel better. She is the most nicest person ever and she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to my car, buckling her up and getting into the drivers seat. I hightailed it out and sped towards the house, we had a family doctor that had his own office in the basement, it wasn't unusual for us to get hurt.

I put my hand over Lydia's thigh and dident move it the whole ride. This was half out of pleasure and half of me wanting to make sure she was still their and was safe. I don't know why I had this feeling it was like if I let go she would disappear agin.

Once I arrived at the house, I picked her up and slammed the door open and saw my Mom sitting on the couch surprised.

Dr. Clim where are you?! Dr. Clim!?! I climbed downstairs and saw him rush towards me. He was about fifty years old with yellow hair and has been apart of the pack for half of his life time.

What happened? Who is this?

My mate she needs help. I said thrusting her I to his arms and walking over to a surgical bed. And with no hezation he went straight the work, I held her hand the whole time. He examined her injures and lifted up her shirt reveling long cuts and bruises. I let a growl escape my lips saying don't pull up her shirt anymore. She's mine! He got the idea and wiped rubbing alcohol all over her ribs and banged it up nicely. He wiped away the excess blood off her face and tended to her nose. I put her hand up to my mouth and kissed it gently. She stirred a little when Doc pushed the cuts too hard, I gave him a glare.

Minutes in, my Mom came down the stairs carefully. She placed a gentle hand on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

Aiden, who's this?

Um, Mom. This is Lydia..my mate.

Oh honey you found your mate! Congratulations! What pack is she from?

Mom she's not a werewolf. She's human.

A look of realization crossed her face as she looked at Lydia's sleeping body. Well...if she's your mate than I'm fine with it. She's going to fit in nicely here. She smiled walking back up stairs. I sighed, at least one person can except her. Dr. Clim started to wash his hands in a near by sink and came over to me once he was done. I gripes Lydia's hand harder.

Well...you were lucky you found her because a couple more punches she could have been severely injured. She has some mild cuts and she's going to be sore tomorrow so remember that. Other than that she looks ok. He patted my back. Good luck.

I sighed and looked at Lydia. She looked so peaceful sleeping too bad I had to move her. I picked her up hugging her close to my chest and carried her up two flights of stairs to my room. I gently laid her on my bed and she seemed to fit right in. She cuddled up next To my the fuzzy blankets and warm pillows. I chuckled and slid next to her and laid their stroking her back lightly.

Who ever did this to her was going to pay!