(3)

Aidens PVO

I watched Lydia giggle through the whole car ride. It was like a symphony of instruments jointing together on their last notes. It was so hard to contain my wolf, it was clawing at me every time she smiled. I can't keep this up for much longer.

But I felt bad. How dare her Dad treat her that way! She doesn't deserve him! Why would he even do that? To his own daughter?! That's just fucked up!

I dropped her off allredy feeling lonely as she went inside her house. I drove back home in deep thought, who would do that to a girl like Lydia? She was perfect and deserves the best.

I drove up the long gravel drive and turned killed the engine. Rain was coming down in sheets and it would most likely turn into snow by tomorrow.

The pack house wasn't that big...well maybe. It had two floors each of which contain 50 bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a spacious living room filled with game consuls. I walked up to the front door, fumbled with the keys, and finally pushed my way in. I was bombarded by the little kids who looked to be on a sugar high. Thy knocked me down and started to crawl all over me. I giggled and pushed them off one by one.

Awww, come on Aiden! Jake, the littlest kid said.

Yeah! Play with us!! They all said in unison jumping up and down.

No, I can't.

Awwww!!! Why not!? They started to pout.

Because, I'm too big! Go play with Sam. I stood up brushing the floor dust from me.

YEAH! SAMMMM!! They started to run through the house looking for him. My prayers are with Sam!(rip Sam). I walked into the living room finding a group of kids battling each other In Call of Duty. I was pretty ok at the game, not the best for sure but decent. I walked into the kitchen and found Serbian rutting through a package of Oreos. She went to the same high school as me and we were pretty good friends. Most everybody who lived he goes to Cliff Dail. I snatched the cooked away from her as she pouted.

Heyyy, those are mine! Give them back! She started to reach them but I was too tall so she just danced around me trying to grab them.

No, we're about to eat soon. Save them after dinner.

But that's too long of a wate! Alpha just went to the store so we're packed FULL of cookies! She said giving me an evil grin.

No! Their are 100 people In this house so you have to share! Sharing is careing.

Well I don't care!!! She wined even more. I shut them back into the cuber and watched her pout her lip. I just shook my head no.

UGGG! Logan help me! Logan came in the room and smiled once he saw what we were fighting about. I have him a glare so he would HAVE to be on my side.

Sorry Sabrina, what the Alpha-man says goes!

UGG! Nobody understand me in this stupid house! She stomped out of the kitchen and once out of ear shot I busted down in laughter. Logan did the same.

Wow she can be so childish.

Yeah, I know. I laughed and Mom came in with Dad behind her tail. He had his head in her neck and was kissing her sinceless. I cringed and started to walk away.

Ew, grow!!! NO! In leaving! Bye!

I saw Logan chuckle as he walk into the living room. I quickly followed but was pulled back in by Alpha.

No. Son stay here.

Ugg, what Dad?

Mom had turned on the stove and started cooking. Some of the other wolf moms came in and helped her as well, it takes a lot to feed 100. Dad had kissed her and walked to a small table starring at me. What did I do now?