There was a slap in the face, how quickly I was replaced...

Sitting down in the restaurant, Niall was kind enough to pull my chair out for me. I smirked and sat down, fanning myself dramatically.

“Oh my, you sure know how to treat a woman” I said, laying on a thick Southern American accent, he looked at me with wide eyes.

I chuckled at him “I am kind of an actor, I’d like to believe I can do accents” I replied, poking my tongue out at him.

He shook his head, taking his seat across from me. He leaned across the table slightly; his eyes still wide.

“Say more things” he said, I frowned.

“I don’t know, just start speaking in different accents; that’s really cool!” he exclaimed, I felt my face flush red.

Looking down, I shook my head. Glancing up at him, I took a deep breath.

In my clearest mainstream British accent, I spoke each sentence clearly “I can speak many kinds of accents, mostly mainstream but if I speak to a person long enough, I can mimic there accent quite well” I said, a smile spread across his face.

Hitting the table lightly, he chuckled loudly “That is awesome!”

Looking down to my lap, I flushed bright red and shrugged “It’s a gift” I said, peering up at him.

The young waiter came waltzing over to us, a look of excitement on his face. He obviously recognized Niall, bouncing over he stopped a few feet from me. Looking directly to Niall, he beamed a bright smile.

“Hello sir, can I take your order?” he asked his eyes wide.

I smiled and looked down at the menu’s that were given to us. Reading through, I bit my lip; I was starving but I had no idea what I wanted.

“I’ll have the creamy pasta, with a serve of fries and a pint” he said to the waiter, passing him his menu.

The waiter nodded and scribbled down the order and turned to me. With a bright smile, he gasped and grabbed my hair.

“I am in love with your hair! It matches your dress, ugh I wish I had a body that could wear dresses like that” he whined, I chuckled at him.

“Thank-you, you’re too kind” I replied, she smiled and shrugged.

“Sorry, it’s a flaw of mine” he said, I laughed.

“What will you order darling....wait, is this a first date?” he cooed, I chuckled and looked to Niall.

“I don’t know, is it?” I asked, I was mentally dying on the inside.

“Nah” he said, I felt my stomach drop.

The waiter quickly looked discomforted by my face, looking away, Niall quickly continued.

“Well, I believe that delicious time in the van with Harry and Carly could count as a awkward first date” he said, I smiled almost too brightly.

“That, or when I chewed out your friends; fun times indeed” I said with a sarcastic grin, the waiter put his hand to his chest.

“Oh thank god, I was worried for a moment! You guys are too cute!” he gushed, I rolled my eyes playfully.

“I’ll have the Chicken parmesan with extra cheese and I’ll just have a tropical blend for a drink” I replied, the waiter nodded.

“Alcoholic or none?” he questioned, I chuckled and shook my head.

“Non-alcohol, I’m underage but thank-you” I said, in case he thought he’d ‘slip’ a bit in.

He nodded “You guys are just too ugh!” he squealed before flittering off.

Looking to Niall we both laughed “He was adorable, I want to adopt him” I joked, Niall laughed.

“Sorry, the papers are being processed as we speak” he said, I laughed.

The waiter soon returned with our drinks, thanking him. He cooed some more before rushing off, taking a sip of my drink. I glanced awkwardly away from Niall; he did the same drinking his drink.

“Carter” he said, I snapped my eyes back to him and smiled slightly.

Putting my drink down, I nodded “Niall” I replied.

“Favourite colour?” he asked

“Red or green” I replied.

“Favourite movie” he said, I chuckled.

“Too easy; Rocky Horror Picture Show” I replied.

“Favourite sport?” he quizzed.

I thought for a moment “Oh, ah...Brisbane Bronco’s” I said, he frowned.

“Is that AFL?” he asked, I scrunched my face up.

“Ugh,  no way! It’s NRL, represent buddy” I said, with a playful wink.

“I watched a ANZAC test match, it was alright...” he said, I scoffed lightly.

“You support soccer, your argument is invalid” I replied, with a playful grin.

He scoffed back at me “Soccer is amazing, hush now child” he said, I frowned at him playfully.

“Don’t shush” I started, he shook his head.

“Hush...” he said, I chuckled and smirked at him.

Sitting in silence for a moment; I leaned back into the chair. Getting comfortable with myself, I smiled up at Niall. Opening my mouth to speak, I was cut off.

“Carter!” I heard someone call out, my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach.

I would know that high shrill anywhere, it was Rhiannon. Turning to her voice, I spotted her easily. Her blonde hair, like beacon; she looked at me in shock and anger.

“Oh my god, hello” I replied, she was a table over.

She stood up, her large frame in height weight towered over me. She was intimidating woman; I stood up to greet her. Making it not seem so rude of me. Stepping out, I moved to meet her halve way.  Smiling kindly at her, she approached me with no hesitation.

Running her hand across my cheek, in a loud snap, I buckled away in shock. Dropping back a step or two, my hand going to my stinging cheek.

“I always knew you were a little whore! Not even three months after he died your off parading yourself around town! He would of waited forever for you!” she screeched at me, I felt Niall wrap his arms around my waist.

“Are you okay?” he whispered to me, I nodded slightly.

“Mum!” I heard Michael’s youngest sister; Summer gasp.

Rushing over to her mother, she started to pull her away from me. Looking over her shoulder at me, she shot me a look of sympathy.

“I’m so sorry Carter, oh my god mum!” she said, still holding my cheek.

Niall held me close to his body; he was shocked as much as he was confused.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want you to see any of that” I mumbled to him, he laughed lightly.

Kissing me on the top of my head, I nestled into him “How about we get out of here and hit up a fast-food joint and you can tell me the story?” he mumbled into my ear while hugging me.

I nodded against his chest “It’s a date”