Loving Dario (will he stay?)

Your day begins.......

Your Pov
It's early in the morning and I don't want to get up next thing I know my stepdad comes in like he owns the place...

Yn stepdad:Yn get up now little girl or you'll be late for school!!

Yn:Nigga please you acting like you own the place I won't be late I drive a BMW I'll get to school on time.

Yn mom:Excuse me don't talk to your father like that young lady you don't pay bills here!

Yn:whatever just get out of my room

They walk out of your room and you take a shower and do all that hygiene stuff you put on a pink crop top then white skinny jeans with black vans you are mix so you have long brown hair to the middle of your back.

Yn:looks like I'm ready just grab some Mickey D's on my way to school

Just as your about to walk out some guys driving past start to yell at you.

Guy#1:Aye baby when can I tap!?

Guy#2:do you got a Bae or nah?

Guy#3:Guys leave her alone

Yn:listen to me I'm not one of the little hoes y'all hang with so when you what the work respect means hmu ok!!

After you get your food and get to school on time you park and walk in a lot of girls look at you as you walk passed them and so do their boyfriends so you start to laugh to your self.

Yn Pov
This is going to be a good year.

As you are walking to lunch you bump into some guy and you fall because both of you were looking down at your phones.

???:sorry my name is Dario can I help you up(he sticks his hand out)

Yn:yea umm sure(you look at him and smile hard)

Dario:Are you new here cuz your umm your about cute as hell!!

Yn:hehe thank you and you not to bad yourself brace face?

Dario:haha yea I mean you can't miss them even if you try.

Yn:same here I just got mine before I moved out here.

You guys talk all day and then at the end of the day you guys give each other your numbers and you get no homework so in and all it been a good day as you get home and get out the car you Mr.dancer get out his car and then you guys look at each till he says something.

Dario:Following me home I mean I know I'm cute...

Yn:haha your funny I live here

Dario:so my new neighbor is the cutie from my school looks like Dario wins again!

Yn:lol good night lover boy(you blow him a kiss)

Both of you Pov
He....she.....is perfect

That night he face times you till 2 in the morning and you guy talk joke around and then you guys say your good byes and knock out you wake up to a text that says "good morning song bird let ride to school together hmu when you woke"

Yn:ain't this cute well better get ready since the lover in waiting

Yn stepdad:why are you up so early and who was that bit you were talking to yesterday??!!

Yn:Mom!!!!

Yn stepdad:she's not here she had to go to work early now answer my question!

Yn:your not the boss of me bro so stop acting like your my real dad ok because you will never be half the man he was and will be!!

As you get up and walk away you feel tears in your eyes because you start to remember you father who passed away serving in the army and you guy were super close and there was nothing that could replace you love for him.

Yn Pov
uggh I hate him so much my couldn't my mom stay single why do I have to live like this?

As you got ready for school you didn't feel like getting all cute do you put in a pair of grey dancing pants wit zippers at the knee and a red crop top with the taxi 12s Jordan's on when you walked out you saw Dario sitting on the hood of your car and he looks at you with a puppy dog eyes and his lip poked out and then he gets up and hugs you

Dario:hey what's wrong song bird??

Yn:nothing me and my stepdad got into it and I just don't want to talk about it now.....

Dario:Are you sure I'll buy you ice cream and we'll talk ok because I don't want to see you sad so give the keys and I'll drive(he had a half smile on his face)

Yn:ok that sounds fine to me(you smile)

As you guy are driving you stop at a red light and you waiting for the people to cross and the light to change you hand is laying on the thing in between you seats and Dario put his hand on yours the light turns green and you both begin to hold hands as he drives.

Dario Pov
This may sound wried but even if I just meet her yesterday I feel something different with her I mean after my last girlfriend who only wanted me for my dancing money I feel like Yn is perfect.

Yn Pov
Dario is perfect I love his smile his dance moves I love all of his vines and just how much of a good person he is but I'm afraid to like someone again after my last boyfriend who use to beat me but with Dario I feel something different.

So you guys like?? Let me know what you think and I will continue💕/.\