The Club

*YOUR POV*

It was a late afternoon, "Time to go to the club with my besties Devyn and Kat." I say as I walk in the front door. I had less than an hour to get ready. So, I ran to my bedroom and grabbed the tightest dress I could find. Soon, I went into my bathroom and grabbed all my makeup, not to lie I did it on the sluty side. I grabbed my curling iron and tried to curl my hair, "Damn it..." I say as I'm being interrupted by a loud knock at the door. "WE'RE HERE! YOU BETTER BE OUT IN 5 MINUTES!" They both shouted. "Okay, gimme some time!" I yell back. I go back to my bathroom, at this moment I knew my curling iron wouldn't be heating up soon. So, I grabbed a hair tie and some bobby pins and but it up in a cute messy bun. I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. I was soon greeted by not only 2 people but 5.
"This is my boyfriend, Sam!" Kat said cuddling into him. "This is my boyfriend, Corey, also." Devyn said as she was swept off of her feet by Corey. But, the other guy was definitely a hotty. His bright crystal blue eyes met mine. "Oh yeah! This is, Colby!" Colby waved, as I waved back. "Great to meet you guys! Can't wait for tonight!" I said as I closed the door behind me. "As the same for you!" Sam and Corey said, but Colby didn't say anything, he just nodded.

*COLBY'S POV*

Damn, she's kinda hot. "Hey, what's your name?" I said as I looked her up and down. "Y/N, it's so great to meet you finally! They've told me a lot about you." Oh shit, did I just get lost? What did she say? "Oh cool." I nodded my head looking forward.

Finally arrived at the club

*YOUR POV*

We finally arrived at the club. Kat left with Sam and Devyn left with Corey, leaving me and Colby stranded alone. Colby winked at me and went to the beverages, "I'll be over here if you need me, Y/N." Colby said, I nodded. God, his voice was so deep, his dimples, bright blue eyes, brunette hair... he's all I want. While I was dancing I was greeted by a grab on the waist. I went along with it until I finally turned around. "Umm He-" I was interrupted by a soft kiss on the lips. I gave in then slowly got led back to the car. Wow, it was him all along. As I opened my eyes I saw Colby sitting there. It kinda got awkward, so I broke the awkwardness with a make out session.

*COLBY'S POV*

I didn't know she liked me also. I pulled out a condom from my pocket and showed her asking for permission. She shook her head, while I put the condom down on the dash board I got on top of her and started kissing at her neck leaving a few hickeys, I finally found her sweet spot, I knew that turned her on, so I continued. I had finally got her dress off which led to her bra and underwear. "You look hot." I said as I was kissing her lightly. "May I say as for yourself." She replies back. She tugged on my clothes motioning me to take them off, I did as she asked.

*YOUR POV*

Finally I've been waiting for this the whole night. He unclips my bra, revealing my breasts. He focused on my breasts for a second but soon he got down to my underwear, I arched my back on how gentle his touch was. He pulled down my underwear leaving me bare. He massaged me for quite awhile and said things like, "You're so perfect." And, "I know you want me." He soon grabbed the condom he'd placed on the dash board and gave it to me. So, I pulled his underwear down as it also revealed his boner. "Oh, my bad." He said looking kind of embarrassed. "It happens." I said, as I placed the condom down in the seats. Before I knew it I was giving him a blowjob. He moaned my name a few times as I continued to suck him.

*COLBY'S POV*

She's good at this. She finally finished. She grabbed the condom and put it on me, leaving a bit of room at the top. I entered her as she moaned loudly, as I went faster. I could tell she enjoyed that, so now I went a bit slower. She didn't like that and said, "Fasterrrrrrr!" "No, say please." I said. "Don't tease me... fine.... Please go faster?" She said as she leaned up against my chest. "Your forgetting a word after "faster" I said. She finally figured out the word and then said, "Please go faster, Daddy?" (😂😂😂 Oml help me) So, I did as I was told and went faster. It lasted for about 15 minutes.

*YOUR POV*

We both had finally reached our breaking point, and stopped. I slid my bra and underwear back on and my dress, as he put his underwear, pants, and shirt on. "Best 15 minutes of my life." He said while he sat back and relaxed. "You were counting?" As I giggled and layed my head on his lap. "You know it." He said as he also chuckled. We soon fell in a deep sleep.

HEY! I'M SORRY FOR THE PAIN YOU WENT THROUGH READING THIS! IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW! STAY BEAUTIFUL! 😍😘