Trap House

*YOUR POV*

"We finally made it!" I say as I put my bags down looking up at my best friend Y/N. (Whatever your best friend's name is IG) "I know. Hollywood, California!" Said my best friend as she put her bags down and looked up at me. "Time to go see them!" We both say as we rush out of the airport and soon order an uber. "Where you girls going to?" Said as the uber looked back at us. "Umm... Just around the corne-" I say, but I was interrupted by this douchebag. "You know you look fineee." He told me looking me all around. "Okay?" I say as I became uncomfortable.. "Just drop us off... here" My best friend suggests. God am I glad she did that, she never told me the reason, nor did we tip the uber driver. But, it might have not really started out as I planned but, it got better real quick as we were greeted by these nice and can I mention HOT guys... until me and my best friend noticed... IT WAS THEM! We both kept our cool as the guy in the passenger asked us, "Are you the girls who got nominated to meet and film with us?" IT WAS COLBY! ... Well, my personal favorite. "Uh... Ye...Yea..." I say as they motioned us to get into the car. As we got into the car I caught a glimpse of Colby looking at me and then looking away and blushing.

Later at "The Trap House"

*COLBY'S POV*

"Hey, Uncle Elton.." I say. "Yes.....?" Said, Elton. "Can we play 20 minutes in Heaven?" I ask. "Oh god, Colby... what are you up to?" As Elton asked. "Oh nothing... hey do you know how to rig the bottle to land on Y/N?" I asked, again. (You're Y/N this time)
Elton started and said, "I'll see what I can do."

*YOUR POV*

"Are you guys up for a quick game of 20 minutes in Heaven?" Colby said as I saw his eyes grow in lust. "YES!" My best friend said as she jumped up and down imploring me to join in. "Okay. I guess, why not?" I said as I smile and blush. "GATHER ROUND CHILDREN!" As Elton said. (Sorry to interrupt during this moment but in the circle there is Sam, Colby, Corey, Aaron, Elton, Your best friend, and you)
"YES UNCLE ELTON!" Said the guys. "We're gonna play 20 minutes in Heaven! Does everyone know the rules?" Asked Elton. Everyone nodded. "Colby goes first." As Elton handed the bottle to Colby. I don't know what they're up to... but, I think I might like this. Colby looks up and smirks at me and spins the bottle... and of course it lands on me... YES! He grabs me and leads me to his bedroom pushes me down onto the bed and looks at me straight in the eye and goes, "I'm not gonna go easy on you." So, he ripped off all my clothes leaving me nude. "I can play that game, too." I reply as I rip off his clothes also revealing him nude. He goes down on me like no one has every done before, it was amazing... I sure was a moaning mess.

*COLBY'S POV*

"Your turn, Kansas boy." She said in her deep voice. Which sounded hot. She teased me for a few seconds or minutes, I got tired and forced her to deep throat me. "You like that?" She asked me. "Fuck yes." I said as I leaned back and relaxed. Time to insert her. "Ready for the ride of your life?" I said as I motioned her on top of me. "You know it." She groaned. I kept going as fast as I possible could and finally found her sweet spot, she turned me on hardcore. "Oh shit!" She screamed. "Yep.. I'm pretty sure everyone heard that." I said whispering. "I know.... sorry.." She said looking all sad. "Hey, what's the point of 20 minutes in Heaven if you can't have fun." I grinned as I held her chin up. We finally got dressed and I let her have one of my shirts to wear because I acidentally ripped hers.

*YOUR POV*

"Holy crap that was good." I said as I walked down the stairs and was greeted to everyone looking stunned. "What?" Colby turned his head slightly looking confused. "NO WAY, BRO!" Sam told Colby. I walked over to my best friend and as soon as I did that she said, "Did you get any head?" "Oh my god... don't even talk to me.." I said embarrassed.

Leaving time

*YOUR POV *

Well, I guess it was finally time to leave... I gave everyone a hug goodbye except for Colby I gave him a kiss. "We'll have to do it sometime, again.. well, when you come back by any chance." Colby said playing with my hair. "Oh no worries, I'll definitely, especially after, today." I said grabbing my bag and kissing him on the cheek.

The End!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART 3, SORRY I DIDN'T POST LATELY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND HAVE A PLEASANT MORNING/NOON/NIGHT! STAY GROOVY!