Chapter 2

Eyes. All I could feel were the constant eyes staring at my back. The chemistry teacher groaned on about something to do with atom sculpture. Dull. I could smell something. What was it? Chlorine, it was chlorine. Where from? Was it me? I began to sniff my skin and my hair.

Oops, everyone is staring at me and I’m sniffing myself. I’m just so stupid. I mean, the lions are staring at a gazelle nursing its fresh bleeding wound. I’m digging my grave.

The bell rang and everyone rushed to pack up their things. The teacher stuttered, trying to finish his science-y sentence but no-one listened.

The whole class flooded out the doors and the teacher just stood there- speechless. I wondered out the doors flicked out my map and ran my finger over the next block I had to travel to.

The corridor I was walking in was unfamiliar but I just keep walking. My arms ached. I mean, it was nearing last lesson so I was naturally tiered but the pile of Chemistry books (which I was given to catch up on atomic mass- or something like that) didn’t help.

 I than forgot to look where I was going.

Ow.

The clumsy stupid gazelle just fell over. Again. I was lying on the floor, my books had fallen out my hands and were now cluttering the ground, and there was some sort of liquid on the floor. We weren’t near a loo though- phew- must have been water or something. And than it happened, again.

“Hey, I thought I said to be careful”

I looked up to see those amazing blue eyes again, and the hiding smile in his expression. I smiled as he began to pick up my books than offered out his hand. I took it as he pulled me up.

I was just a stupid gazelle and he was a stunning cheetah. He acted like a lion but he was much more special.

“I’m so sorry. I’m just a little clumsy. I’m Elliot.”

“It’s alright. I’m Aron, where are you going?” he smiled as he walked down the corridor carrying my books.

My heart was beating out of my chest; the flutter of the hormonal butterflies was filling me. He was so gorgeous, I mean OMG, and he was walking with me. His timeless smile lit up his face. I bit my lip but murmured…

“Um… Drama.” I smiled and looked up to see his amazing face. He was gone. Had I just imagined all that? I picked up my books (which were the floor. Odd) and walked out a door. Ah… the drama block.