Chapter 5

I was standing outside the Library. 3:25. I smiled, I mean no teacher had even said Happy Birthday to me and no-one else had even said anything. And I hadn’t even whispered a thing about my birthday.

I saw Aron. He had something in his hands. It wasn’t a card, was it?

“Hey, Happy Birthday!” He smiled his gorgeous smile. My heart sank with too much happiness. This amazing cheetah was friends with this stupid gazelle, me.

“Hey Aron. I’m a bit confused” I smiled, biting my lip like I always did, I mean Aron was hot so I had to.

“Don’t worry.” He passed a small box which had a label reading ‘Happy Birthday, my Gazelle’

‘My Gazelle’? Things grew odder and odder.

The box had a ribbon wrapped around it. The ribbon was a rose red and the box was pure white, I opened it. OMG! It was the most stunning heart locket. Aron had given me a heart locket, was this my friend Aron?

“Aron, it’s amazing. OMG! I can’t believe you!” I smiled.

“Open it, please open it.”

So I did. It was another scrunched up piece of paper- does this guy think about the planet, the monkeys this would affects- the paper was also pink.

Dear my gazelle,

Ok, this is hard for me to even write because it’s really special.

And its not Happy birthday. I hope you understand what I’m saying, and I hope you like this locket.

I have to ask you something- will you go out with me? I mean like will you date me?

Love Aron xxx

“Aron! I never knew you felt this way” OMG! This amazing guy, who was so hot, fancies me! He wants to go out with me? OMG!

“Well I do, but the question is, do you. I’ve loved you ever since you first fell. You’re amazing Elle” (it’s short for Elliot) “you brighten my day and I’ve never met a girl like you. You’re really special to me.”

“Well, ok! This is the best birthday gift!” I am going out with Aron! Aron who all the girls secretly fancy is going to go out with me. This tortured sole isn’t actually tortured, he’s my boyfriend. OMG!

He held up the sparkling necklace and carefully laid it around my neck.

“I love you Elliot Parker”

“I love you Aron….”                                       

“Fletcher”

“I love you, Aron Fletcher”

“I love you to”

“And I’ll where this forever and ever”

“Look,” He opened the locket, “The date- so you’ll never forget it 4.1.2012”

“I love you…”

Aron (who I like to point out is extremely tall) bent down and I stretched up (I wasn’t that short). And than my birthday got even better as he smiled and began to kiss me lightly on my tender lips.

And so it was that the Cheetah fell in love with the Gazelle. And the gazelle was the happiest gazelle in the world.