YOU ARE THE REASON

1. Why He came to this world.               
For the Son of Man cames to seek and save what lost.   
              Luke 19:10

2.  Why He was beaten and wounded.

   Surely he  took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows,  yet we considered him stricken by God,  smitten by him,  and afflicted.  But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed  for our iniquities;  the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,  and by his wounds we are healed.
                  Isaiah 53:4-5

3. Why He was spar on and smitten.

.... and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head.  They put a staff in his right hand and knelt in front of him and mocked him.  "Hail,  king of the Jews! " they said.  They spit on him,  and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.
              Matthew 27:29-30

4. Why He was despised and rejected.

Those who passed by hurled insults at him,  shaking their heads and saying,  "You who are going to deatroy the temple and built it in three days,  save yourself!  Come down from the cross,  if you are the Son of God! "
                 Matthew 27:39-40

5. Why He was crucified.

After they had mocked him,  they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him.
                        Matthew 27:31

6. Why He died at the cross of Calvary.

.. and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head.  They put a staff in his right hand and knelt in front of him and mocked him.  "Hail,  king of the Jews! " they said.  They spit on him,  and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.
                 Matthew 27:29-30

7.  Why He was raised from the dead.

"Don't be alarmed, "he said.  "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene,  who was crucified.  He has risen!  He is not here.  See the place where they laid him. "
                         Mark 16:6

That he was buried,  that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
                    1 Corinthian 15:4

It was you who must suffer all this sufferings because you are a sinner but because Jesus loves you so much,  He took your place.

    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this : While we were still sinners,  Christ died for us.
                  Romans 5:8

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,  that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 
                        John 3:16

The wages of your sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus.
                            Romans 6:23

Jesus did it for you because He wants you to be saved and redeem you from the curse of sickness and disease from poverty, fear, anxiety and even death.