Imagine N.10

For @Mina-styles-144 ❤️

--- Mina's pov ---

OMG I'm going on a date with Martinus Gunnarsen!!!

Ok so Fatima, me and Asraa were just chatting and then he came over and they both left.  Which was weird as he just came and they left. Maybe they planned it? No they wouldn't, they barely speak to Martinus..

Oh well.

So anyway we chatted for about 5 minutes and then he said that he had to go and talk to a teacher and as he got up he said "hey what you doing tonight?"

Then I replied "nothing?" Then you probably know what happend, he asked me out and i said yes!!!!!!!

Now i'm home and he's picking me up in an hour.

I'm already ready because I thought that I would've taken longer but yeah I didn't.

Right now I'm texting Asraa and Fatima and they apparently planned it so that they would go away so me and Martinus had some alone time..

—- 1 hour later —-

Omg the doorbell ran!!! He's here! He's here! He's here!! Here! Here! Here! Outside my house! Here! Here!

Ok after a while the doorbell stops and then I realize that my dad must have gotten it! NO! He's going to be so annoying....

I run down half the stairs and then stop to not look so eager, even though I am 😂😂.

I go down the stairs and then my dad is "inspecting" Martinus. Great. Just great.

I go next to Martinus and my dad stares at me. 

I take Martinus' Arm and then say, 

Mina- "I won't  be back too late. Bye dad.." 

And just as he's about to say something I pull Martinus out of the door. 

Mina- "Sorry about that, he's just a bit over protective." 

Martinus- "Don't worry, I probably will be like that too if I had a daughter." 

He then takes hold of my hand and says, 

Martinus- "Come on lets go.." 

He leads me into the woods not far from my house and then as we're in the middle of the wood he stops and turns to look at me.

Martinus- "Look up." 

I look up and its a whole opening where you can see all of the stars. Its incredible, and pretty romantic... 

Mina-" This is amazing." I say and look back at him. He smiles and then takes me to a little picnic that I didn't realise was there before.

--- after the picnic --- 

This is has been amazing and I wish it didn't have to end, but who knows maybe I'll get my first kiss. 

Right now we're walking home and talking but I really hope this walk never ends because its so nice just to be alone with him and no one to disturb us like there would be in school.  

But of course it does have to end and now we're at my house. We walk to patio and I turn to him.  

Mina- "Tonight has been amazing, thank you." 

Martinus- "Something amazing for the most amazing girl I know.." 

I look down so he can't see me blush. 

Mina- "Well, I guess I should get inside.." 

He nods and then I turn around to walk up the stairs of the patio. Just as I turn the handle of the door, Martinus screams.

Martinus- "Mina, wait." 

I turn around and he runs up the patio and smacks his lips onto mine. After he pulls away he smiles and then starts walking away again. Without turning around he screams, 

Martinus- "See you on Monday" 

I don't reply but run into the house and squeal. Which then makes my dad come and think i'm crazy. 

Hope you like it (like it)... Hehe that joke will never get old ❤️😂

Check out the first chapter to get one