Imagine N.12

For @LetsDabMMGunnarsen ❤️

Caroline's POV-

"I don't get why I have to dress up for this"  I whine to my best friend, Nora.

"Come on, your going on a second date with Marcus Gunnarsen, and you don't know where to so you have to dress for anything.." I fall back on my bed while she keeps on messing up my closet.

"Ok so i think i've found the perfect outfit." Nora starts saying. "So since its summer and not super cold you can wear these jeans, this t shirt, this bomber jacket and these boots.."

She pulls out all of the clothes and I gasp in awe.

"Thats perfect!" I run and hug her and then take the clothes and go in the bathroom and get changed.

Once i'm done I walk out and Nora gasps.

"You look amazing! Ok anyway come sit! I need to do your makeup.." She orders while pulling me on the chair.

--- 15 minutes later ---

"Omg Caroline you look amazing! Marcus is going to fall even more in love with you!!" My best friend squeals.

"Come on Nora, he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend. How do you know he's in love with me?"

"Oh you know, a sixth sense I have..." I laugh at her and then the doorbell rings. She squeals one more time and runs out my room and to the door.

My parents are away this weekend and Nora is staying over so no one except me and her are home.

I hear slight talk downstairs and finish off my lipstick. Then I grab my purse and walk out of my room.

I start to walk down the stairs and Marcus is facing his back to me. Once he hears me coming down he turns around and he has a huge smile on his face.

"Hi" I say, not really knowing what else to say.

"Hey, you look beautiful!" I blush at his comment and then Nora runs on to the step on top of the one I'm standing off and starts to push me down the stairs.

"Ok that's enough chit chat, go on have fun and hey!" She says while pointing to Marcus "Have her home by 12.."

Before Marcus even gets to reply, Nora slams the door in our faces.

"Sorry about her, she's just excited for me.." I try and explain.

"Don't worry, Martinus was like that too. He was pushing me out of the house half an hour early.." I laugh and he  grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Should we get going?" He asks. I bite my lip and nod and he pulls me down the street.

--- after dinner ---

Marcus brought me to this really nice restaurant called Grane Samfunshus. I just had a salad cuz with Nora in the house we basically eat ALL THE TIME.

Marcus is bringing me somewhere but he won't tell me where. Although I'm not complaining, I get to walk through the streets of Trofors holding Marcus' hand. 

We walk into the forrest and Marcus stops at an opening in the middle.

"What are we doing here?" I ask

He doesn't reply but look up at the sky. I look up too and see that there is a opening to the sky and its full of stars.

I feel his fingers wrap around mine and then face him. He has a cute little smile on his face.

"You like it?" I nod and then come up with the BEST RESPONSE IN THE UNIVERSE.

"Well, I'm not sure I like it. But I definitely like it like it." He just looks down trying to hold down a laugh.

His thumb rubs circles on the top of my hand and then steps slightly closer. Before I know it he gently presses his lips to mine.

Now, I know theres probably no such thing as a perfect first kiss. But this sure feels like one...

Hope you like it ❤️