What?! Please stop. I know.

Arianna's POV

SAME DAY..

Im still about what zach said. On the message. He just broke me.. I need space..

It was another chill day home.

1 hour later

I was just chilling in my room. Forgetting about the drama, shits, and things that has been through.

I heared some punch sounds. And some boy's scream..

I was worried..

"I wonder what logan, and jake has been dumb thinking" I said to myself..

I decided to stand up. And went downstairs.. I saw zach on the half window. He saw me..

"Arianna!!" Zach forced himself to get out of the hard grip of jake..

I runned downstairs..

"I told you, to give me space!! Give me the right time to talk again!!" i said to him

"Im sorry Arianna.. Please get me back!! I love you!!" He said. I was just freezing. And tearing up a little.. I dont want to help him. He cheated on me..

"Arianna.. You love me right?? Please help m-" jake cutted Zach off.

"Shut up, zach!! You broke her heart!! Get the fuck out of here!!" jake said slamming the door on him..

"Arianna!! Let me in!! We have to talk!!" Zach said banging the door. With sorry eyes..

"Jus-just go.." i mouthed to him..

He got weak.. And left peacefully..

"Jak-jake.. Maybe he needs to explain.. So that i will knew.." i said

"No, arabelle.. He will broke you all over again. You will find someone better" he said.. Walking away

I know that jake never says that name on me. Except when he is mad at me..

"Ughhh!!" i groan walking upstairs to my bedroom again

I jumped on my bed. Then saw a text coming from zach. I ignored it.. Then suddenly.. Zach called me..

I knew i dont want to answer it.. But i answered

"Hello?" i asked

"Umm.. Hello. Arianna.. I want to talk this out. Please!" He said

I hanged him up..

He texted me..

Imzachherron
Im sorry.. Ill just give you some space. Please understand that loren kissed me.. And i thought it was you.. So i kissed back. Hope you understand. Talk to me.. Anytime you wanna..im always available..

Ariannapaul
Im sorry.. What?!.. My lips arent like loren. Just.. Meet me at the food park. Tomorrow.. Maybe.. Ill be out.

Imzachherron
With your brothers??

Ariannapaul
Ill try to escape them..

Imzachherron
Just dont force yourself to go out with me.. Maybe come with them??

Ariannapaul
No, zach.. They will never let me talk to you..

Imzachherron
I hope that this will be all fine..

Ariannapaul
:)