다섯

You came back from your apartment and you had your backpack with enough stuff to stay somewhere else which in this case in jimin's and Taehyung's apartment for a week.
You knocked on their door and Jimin opened it. You looked up at him. He was smiling his beautiful smile again. You blushed like crazy.

Jimin : *chuckles* your blushing y/n
Y/n : uhm.. I.. I am?
Jimin : yes you are silly.
Y/n : lets just go inside

Jimin laughed and went out of the doorway. You went inside his room while he went to the living room. He didn't really mind when you came into his room and he wasn't in there. He felt as if he knew you for so long and was already comfortable with you.

Y/n : JIMIIIIIIIINNN!!
Jimin : Y/N  ARE  YOU  OKAY?
Y/n : yea I am, I'm just asking where's the toilet
Jimin : aish jagiya, you made me freak out.
Y/n : I'm sorry haha
Jimin : it's in the end of the hallway
Y/n : okay thanks.
Jimin : please don't scare me like that anymore
Y/n : don't worry I won't.
Jimin : promise?

He reached out his left pinky and smiled at me. I blushed again. Argh why does he make me feel this way?

Y/n : isn't this a little childish?
Jimin : come on just swear on your pinky for me.
Y/n : haha fine.
Jimin : you're so cute when you blush.

[Narrator]
Jimin knew how he made y/n feel. He knew how y/n made him feel. He knew they had chemistry. He knew they liked each other. But he's still in a relationship. He knows he's not the person to cheat. He knows what it feels like to be cheated on...

~2 hours later~
1:37am
You and Jimin were on the bed watching young forever. You started slowly closing your eyes every now and then but managed to keep them open for a few more minutes.

Y/n : Jimin..
Jimin : yea?
Y/n : is it okay if I sleep already?
Jimin : yea..
Jimin : wait *he said softly*
Jimin : can you sleep in my arms?
Y/n : I.. I.. can't..
Jimin : why not?
Y/n : you have a girlfriend Jimin
Y/n : I respect your relationship and I don't want to ruin your relationship. I have no right to do that.
Jimin : fair enough. Good night y/n..
Y/n : good night..

[Narrator]
Jimin couldn't keep doing this. He couldn't pretend like he doesn't like her. He wanted to break up with Jennie. But he doesn't want to in the same time...

~~~