열한

It was the wedding day.
Yoongi was wearing a tuxedo and I was wearing a peachy long back dress with a flower crown. The bride wanted all the girls to wear a flower crown.

Everyone (bangtan and me) we're sitting in the table, it was time for a slow dance. Yoongi took my hand in a formal way.

Yoongi : would you like to dance with me?
Y/n : it's my pleasure.

My hands was in his shoulder line and his hands was on my waist. He was a good slow dancer. Then he started whispering.

Yoongi : okay you know what's happening right? Clearly Jimin and Taehyung likes you-
Y/n : wait what? Taehyung likes me?
Yoongi : yea he does.
Y/n : what? I can't believe you.
Yoongi : well he does. And I know that you like jimin more so why don't you go for him already?
Y/n : because, I'm scared.. what if I hurt him again. I know all the things he went through. His depression. Though he never talked about it I found my ways to know. He starved himself. And his biggest fear is rejection and he told me that. What if I hurt him?
Yoongi : you know yourself y/n. You know that you'll never cheat on Jimin.
Y/n : okay then what about Taehyung?
Yoongi : tell him.
Y/n : okay.. thanks yoongi.

I searched for Taehyung everywhere. And I finally found him with his brother.

Y/n : may you come dance with me?
Taehyung : of course.

Before doing so I looked back to see if Jimin was there. He was.. and he was staring at us.
We danced just like how I did with yoongi but it was better.

Y/n : yoongi told me that you liked me is it true?
Taehyung : Yes.. yes it is.
Y/n : Taehyung, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way.
Taehyung : I know, I know you like jimin more. So go get him even though it'll hurt me. But before you do, before I let you out of my sight. Before I release you to Jimin please do me a favor?
Y/n : anything.
Taehyung : kiss me.

Without hesitation I kissed Taehyung, his lips was soft. I grew deeper into the kiss. I finally pulled away. I looked back to see if Jimin was still there and he wasn't.

Taehyung : I'm sorry..
Y/n : I should be the one sorry Taehyung.. just know your always my best friend okay? And I'll still be here even if I belong to someone else okay?
Taehyung : okay.. 
y/n : I have to go now.
Taehyung : go get Jimin.

After looking for Jimin for 25 minutes I found him. He was standing looking at the sunset. It was about 5:40 so the sun was setting. The light glistening in his eyes. He was handsome as always.

Y/n : Jimin..?
Jimin : oh.. you are here.
Y/n : yea I am..
Jimin : I say you with Taehyung.
Y/n : yea I was with him.
Jimin : not only that but-
Y/n : yea I know I kissed him..
Jimin : and you say that so proudly..
Y/n : no that wasn-
Jimin : just tell me your with him already. Tell me your in a relationship with already. Hurt me no-
Y/n : Jimin stop.
Jimin : stop what?

He finally turned around, his back wasn't facing me anymore. He saw me, he saw my hurt eyes. He saw that I was in the edge of crying.

Jimin : what do you want to say y/n-
Y/n : god damnit Park Jimin can't you see that I love you!
Y/n : I love everything about you, I loved the way you smile, your laugh was music to my ears, your eyes are beautiful to me, I love the way you bite the end of the fork and glide it on your lips when you a salad, I love the way you blush so much, I love the way you smile and your eyes turn to crescent moons, I love how your hair is so soft and I just- god damnit Jimin I just love you.

He saw me cry..

Jimin : don't cry princess. Please don't. You're too beautiful.

Jimin smiled.

Jimin : I love you too..
y/n : why can't I just hate you Park Jimin? Why can't you just let me go.
Jimin : oh I can make you go crazy, insane if you wanted me to.

You were confused at what he said.

Y/n : I love you, you little cinnamon roll.
Jimin : can you tell me the other part of the meaning now?
Y/n : the other part of the meaning was when someone is kind and sweet but yet they go through so much pain and adversity. Cinnamon roll truly explains you. But the last part won't fit you anymore
Jimin : and why is that?
Y/n : because I will make sure no one hurts you.
Y/n : Park Jimin. Arghhh.
Jimin : whatt?
Y/n : just be mine already.
Jimin : gladly.