Thank You!

I wanted to say thank you to every single person who took the time to read this book. It means the world to me to know that people like you enjoy my writing, it encourages me to keep doing what I'm doing and to continue to be myself and the person I'm meant to be. But while it encourages me I hope that this can encourage you to be yourself and to listen to your heart when it says that something isn't right.

We all make mistakes and sometimes they can easily be fixed, while other times it can be hard we just have to keep powering through them.

I also want to say thank you to my family and friends who gave me great advice and spent countless hours with me discussing new ways to twist the story and morph it into what it is now. There are so many people in this world that have inspired me and kept me going through the year to help me with this. And I wish I had the all the time I could ever need to thank each and every one of them personally.

I want to add that if any of you have any questions or comments I'd be more than happy to answer them. Plus, book suggests are always great. Your kindness is appreciated and welcomed here.

Be brave. Stay strong. Live on.

P.S. If you want to find out what happens to Bucky and Lark, and the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D. please read the sequel Air Tight, which can also be found on my page. Thank you guys!