Moving.

Finally moving that apartment sucked real bad! The new street I'm moving to is called mystreet. I can't wait! I put on my black hoodie and white bandana because one of my eyes is red the other grey. I don't like my red eye. I put on some black jeans. My greyish blue hair is really long so it pokes out from my hood.

                                                                       Time skip coz why not

I get to my house and I see that it's massive it's way bigger than my cramped apartment. I see the moving truck appear down the road soon to be out the front of my house. I thank them then start to get my boxes out. I start with my small boxes because I'm not very strong. Soon I see some people out the front of my door, all boys a blond, brunette, blue and white. The white haired one speaks first. " hey there baby, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He said. I felt my face heat up. " n.......n.......n.......n......n......n......no......" I whispered shyly my voice getting quieter at the end of my sentence. " aawwwwwww that's cute, your cute when your face goes red!" He replied. My face burned no one has ever called me cute before. 

Dantes pov ( didn't see that one coming did ya )

Oh my Irene she is cute. If only Travis wouldn't have made her face go red with embarrassment then I could ......no bad Dante you don't even know her name yet! But still look at her. Do I know her from somewhere ......... high school yep high school....... still I wish I could see under her bandana! I hit Travis in the back of the head " ow! " he cried. " don't mind him, anyway I'm Dante this is Laurence, Garroth and Travis" I said pointing to each in turn frowning at Travis. " well anyway we were wondering if you needed any help?" She slowly nodded her head. "Also what's your name?" 

                   Luna's pov 

"Also what's your name?" He asked " m........m.......my........n.....na......na....name .....is.......Luna, my.. name ..is...Luna." I replied shyly. 

                  All boys pov ( that are here lol )

She is so kind. I tried starting conversation with her but she either goes red or stutters so much she blushes from embarrassment. I keep wondering if she has a boyfriend coz I wanna know so if not I can make her mine and if she does break her up then steal her adorable heart.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and I want to sleep and you need a cliffhanger. Luna ( or Lulu ) - Sama / senpai / Chan out!

Luna x Mystreet Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें