Lol short.

Kaitlins pov cuz I want it to be

I woke up and saw everyone still asleep Aph and KC had KCs phone in one hand and were smiling I looked around and saw AARON SLEEPING WITH MY LITTLE LUNA!!!! I raced over to them slowly moved Luna into my bedroom went down and made food it was pancakes! Soon Luna come down the stairs and into the room I was in she turned to me and said " I had a weird dream..." " what was It?" I asked " well its hard to explain but I thought I fell asleep on one of the boys I don't know who though....."I looked at her she was obviously trying to figure out who it was. " but I mustn't of because I woke up in your bed." I felt really bad she was so confused she was cute though. We heard some mumbling from the other room we walked in and some of the boys were waking up Luna just giggled. They immediately looked at her obviously with aww because she was so adorable. She turned red then walked over to the boys and sat on Zane. He was one of the ones still asleep. She got a strand of her hair and started ticking his face. He immediately shot up eyes ...../...... eye wide in the process. The boys laughed at him and Luna gave him a I'm sorry look with the cuteness of her face also her hair looked like she had just spent an hour doing it when really she had just woken up.

Luna's pov

I just woke Zane up he started to tickle me so I grabbed Aphmau and ran out the door onto the street screaming with delight, I saw Zane chasing me so I ran into my house with Aphmau, she was dieing of laughter. " don't worry Luna I grabbed your stuff, here" I thanked her and sat on my couch. She giggled and said " hey I've got to go but I'll see you later! Ok?" " ok bye Aph" I said without stuttering because I know her well.

I soon fell asleep even though I just woke up.