Sleepover!

( Luna's pov )

It was about an hour later ( the boys seem to want to stay just so that the other boys didn't do anything stupid ) ( i think ) " uuummmmmmm......... so do you wanna meet the people on the street, we know them, you might like them." Laurence said, the others nodding in agreement obviously wanting to stop the silent and awkwardness. I slowly nodded not wanting to seem rude and I did want to get out and meet new people.

Time skip to aphmau's house because of Garroth's feathers

Aphmau's pov ( you so didn't see that one coming did ya ) ;3

I was just enjoying a wonderful book when all of a sudden a hear a knock at the door I sigh get up and slowly make my way to the door only to answer it to Laurence, Travis, Dante, Garroth and some other girl at my door shy looked red. I wonder why, Dante started speaking "This is Luna she's new on the street." I looked her in the eyes and dragged her in the house and slamming the door on four shocked boys faces, i quickly got out my phone got out a photo of me and my best werewolf friend from high school and college she looked exactly like her except one crucial thing is her red eye I gave her an I'm sorry look then took off her bandana then moved the hair out of the way of her eye. It was red. I teared up and hugged her tight. She looked dumb founded i smiled i showed her the photo and she teared up and stuttered " A....A.....aph.....Aphmau?" i nodded now also tearing up, at that moment Kaitlin walked through the door slamming it behind her. "APHMAU!" "Yes?" " Why are the boys crowded out side?!" "Umm, long story" i said giving Luna her bandana back to cover her eyes because knew she was sensitive about her multicoloured eyes. Just in the Nic of time Kaitlin walked into the room."OOOOHHHHHH, I get it now." Luna went bright red, it was easily noticeable "sorry but someone as adorable as you even i would wait out for and that's a complement." " It really is" i said. Just then Kawaii~Chan walked into the Om "Kawaii~Chan just woke up from a nap and Kawaii~Chan wanted to know why she saw all the boys out her window?" She looked at Luna " Kawaii~Chan thinks she knows why now!!!!!!" Then Kaitlin spoke up "Its getting dark and late, I don't wanna let you walk home alone or with the boys being weird around you." Kawaii~Chan and I looked at each other then screamed "SLEEPOVER!"

Sorry anthour short chapter i just want to do some quick parts to get used to this whole writing thing.Also Comment for What Might happen at the sleepover. Ill be writing it tomorrow! Luna~Senpai / Chan / Sama OUT! ;3