His Touch.

Melissa's POV

I am soo shaken up by that dream. I mean it horrified me to see Shawn like I have never seen before. I really don't know why I dreamt of something like that.

We got off of the plane and Shawn put blindfold on my eyes. I can't believe I'm letting him do this. He holds my arm for the possibility of me falling. When we got out of the airport I guess, Shawn let's go of my arm and I'm just standing there. I call his name out but he doesn't reply.

I slightly feel scared. Did he just leave me here like a piece of cartoon. Okay slow down Mel don't be silly.

"Shawn?!" I yell once again in a questioning way.
"Melissa! Don't move!" he yells at me.
"But why?" I ask as I take a step forward and I hear screams.

I feel an arm around my neck and something hard like metal touching my head. I can't see anything.

"Shawn!" I shout as loud as I can.
"Shut the fuck up or I'll blow your head up." someone whispers to my ear.
"Who are you?" I ask slightly scared.

He ignores my question and tightens his grip around my neck. After a while my breathing gets uneasy. Oh no. I'm having a panic attack.

"Shawn! Panic- atta-" is all I could manage to get out because his grip gets even tighter around my neck so I can't breathe.

"Mel, hunny please don't move okay? I'm gonna save you! I'm right here don't worry! Just breathe for me okay?!" he says and I can feel panic form in his voice.

"O-o-okay" I say and start breathing. I haven't had a panic attack since my dad came back. This is horrible. That's when I remember the technique me and Shawn developed while I was sick.

It's basically to make my breathing easy. I use his song The Weight and breathe while singing it.
So I start singing.

I wanna go back,
F-forget that it's over.
Paint it in b-black,
Yeah you left me alone.
I-I-I never knew,
She was sleeping n-next door with the kid I g-grew up with.
And I can't go back to her anymore, n-no

Tell me you were happier with him
But you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but you
You pushed me away
And when you try to take me back
My heavy heart just breaks
And I can't lift the weight...

By the time I've finished the first part my breathing was back to normal.

"Mel listen to me, I want you to take the blindfold off!" he yells from somewhere.
"Are you sure?!" I yell back.
There's no answer so I slowly take my hands to the blindfold and open it.

My eyes adjusts the light around me. As they do so I realize Shawn is standing right infront of me.

"Yes." he says barely audible.
"Shawn what the hell is going on?" I ask totally terrified.
"I'm kidnapping you to Los Angeles." he says and time freezes around us. Holly shit.
"No you didn't! Oh my god Shawn how did you even remember that?" I squeal as I jump up and down like a kid on cristmas morning.

"I will never forget anything about you." he says getting closer.
I cup his face with my hands and kiss him. But this time it's like the other kisses we've shared.

This was filled with love. I love this boy who stole my heart a few months ago.

Sometimes I ask myself if it is really love or some stupid feeling that I think is love. But then he just looks me in the eyes or kisses me and I prove myself that it is love. And if you've never been in love it's like going to heaven and turning back but living in hell at the same time.

It's magical. You have these butterflies you can feel everywhere he touches on your body. Your lips, your cheeks, your hand.

When you kiss him or her it's like someone stops the time for you and waits for you to adjust the moment with your loved one.

And it feels like a bet. Sometimes I think to myself;
Why would he choose me out of all these gorgerous girls around him dying for him?

But then I realize one thing. He feels the same way I do. I can see it in his eyes, I can feel it in his touch.

Oh if you only knew.

His touch.