I Love You

I was kissing and hugging Shawn until I realized something. Someone was standing right behind us with a gun. I quicky turn around to see Cameron fucking Dallas. Shawn goes next to him and bro hugs him.

As he does I think to myself and realize, this was all planned. If your asking me where Shawn knows Cameron from I only have one single word to say. MAGCON.

But holly shit he was actually Cameron Dallas. I see both of them coming closer to my direction.

"Melissa this is Cameron, my friend and Cameron this is Melissa, my girlfriend." Shawn says as he introduces us to each other.

"Well hello there the guy with the gun." I say as I smile nervously.
"Oh about that.." he says and points the gun at me.
"Cameron that's not funny." Shawn says.

He keeps on holding it and I feel my heartbeat quicken. He smiles as he slowly reaches to the trigger of the gun. I close my eyes shut as he smiles while pulling the trigger.

"No!" Shawn yells and I feel nothing. Literally nothing. I slowly open my eyes to see Shawn looking at Cameron in shock and Cameron cracking out about what just happened. He played a joke on both of us.

"Cameron what the actual fuck was that?!" Shawn yells.
"Sorry man I had to do it but I'm sorry for scaring you Mel. This one was for Shawn." he says while laughing.
"Holly shit Cameron. That actually scared the shit outta me." he says as he runs to me and hugs me. So tight that I can't breathe.

"Heyy pretty boy slow down. I'm right here look at me." I say as I cup his face with my hands.

"I love you so much Mel."
"Heyy I love you too." I say as I hug him again.

Two hours later
We were at Cameron's house and let me tell you one thing, this house is huge. It's so big that I got lost three times since we came here.

Shawn told me he was booking a hotel room before we got here but Cameron insisted on us staying with him since his family was on holiday.

It's nearly noon and we are sitting at the backyard and having some fun by talking and getting to know each other better.

To be honest Cameron is like the energetic and funny version of my brother. Yes, I've said it and you've heard it right.

Peter can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I still can't walk properly because of him.

While we were sitting and talking Cam insists on us going in the pool. Did I ever mention I hate deep water. I mean okay I accept the fact that water feels so damn nice on my skin but deep water scares me shitless.

After the hundredth time Cameron said "Come on let's go in the pool rather than looking at it!" Shawn and I gave in and said okay.

I wore my favourite bikini and waited for Shawn to get ready. Once he was done we head downstairs and out to the backyard.

Once we are near the pool I set my towel down and debate in my head if I should go in or not. When I was arguing with myself in my head I feel myself being lifted.

Holly Shit! They both don't know I'm afraid of deep water.

And in a blink of an eye I am thrown in the pool. I freeze under water. I can't move. It's almost like I'm paralyzed. I feel myself slowly sinking even deeper and getting out of breath. As I am ready to close my eyes I feel two strong hands on my waist.

My eyes are closed but I can hear muffled sounds around me.

"Holly shit bro! Why would you do that!" Shawn yells at who I assume Cameron.
"I didn't knew she couldn't swim! I am soo sorry!"
"Is she breathing?" Cameron asks and I can hear panic in his voice.
"I think she swallowed a lot of water." Shawn says and lays me on my right side as he hugs my body from behind. One second I am laying and the other second my boyfriend squeezes my body with all he has.

I feel water coming out of my mouth and I start coughing soo hard that my chest jumps up and down.

I slowly open my eyes to see Shawn and Cameron looking at me with worried yet funny faces.

"Is it the first time you see a girl?" I ask laying there.
"Oh thank god! Mel you scared the shit out of both of us!" Cameron yells as Shawn breathes in relief.
"Who threw me in the pool?" I ask my voice cracking a little because of all the water I have swallowed.

Shawn looks at Cameron with a death stare while Cam looks at his lap.

"Okay I assume it was you Cameron but don't blame yourself. It was my fault not telling you I'm afraid of deep water. Please stop doing that sad face of yours."  I say as I smile tiredly.

"I am so extremely sorry Mel. You know I wouldn't have done something like that if I knew you were afraid." Cameron apologizes.
"It's okay Cam. It really is."

I realize Shawn haven't talked and turned to the other side to face him but to find him crying.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" I ask sitting up with the help of Cameron. I mouthed him a little 'thank you' and turned back to face Shawn.

He doesn't talk. He cries and cries and cries. I can't stand seeing him like that.

Instead of asking again I wrap my arms around him and embrace him to a tight hug. He burries his head in the crook of my neck and starts crying even more.

When he calms down a little after crying a sea I guess he whispers in my ear.

"I tought I lost you."
"Hey look I'm right here with you and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. You can't get rid of me that easily." I say and he chuckles a bit.

"I love you so damn much Melissa."
"I love you more Shawn."

I love you