Chapter 50

Third Person

"Live stream starts at eight, Cali time. Guests will arrive around six. That gives you guys enough time to sing, socialize, q&a, and just eat after singing. It ends around eleven thirty. It's your big day guys."
David, the manager of Why Dont We, announced to the five boys that stood before him.

The boys did their infamous handshake with one another and did their group five chanting "1,2,3 Why Dont We"

The boys laid out their tuxes and started to practice their songs setting the list to Nobody gotta know, Taking you, Something different, All of my love, These girls, and then Invitation.

As the boys were walking to their backyard Zach stopped Jack by placing his hand on his shoulder.

Jack turned around looking at his skinny friend, seeing the look of nervous, stressed, and worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?"
Jack asked his friend.

"Are you sure Bella going to come?"

"I'm sure she will. We bought the ticket and planned what hotel she's going to stay at. she said she planning on coming, I told her she can bring James."

Zach gave him a nod and continued his way to the stage in the backyard. Zach smiled at his four best friends and thought about the crazy year they've had together.

While the boys were getting ready for their day, Bella was rushing to get her hair done. She was planning on looking perfect, perfect for their one year and frankly for Zach.

She felt like she owed that to him. Whether if they were meant to be or not, she was going to look perfect for him. She wanted tonight to be special just for him. She didn't want any fighting and she knew for sure Zach didn't.

Bella had put in a lot of thought to what she wanted to be with Zach. She wanted to be a couple, she really did. But the things that we're limiting that was the fact that Zach was going to be a dad.

Teen pregnancies were something Bella couldn't get across her head. She loved Zach, she truly did. Zach felt the same way for her, but he couldn't bare knowing that James could get in the way.

It was four in the afternoon, two hours till she had to be there. She curled her and left it half up, half down. She applied light makeup, but of corse having winged eyeliner. She had dark red lipstick and the rest of her face was light.

James wore a tux. It was black and red to match Bella's dress. They were only going as friends but he didn't want her to be alone and unmatched with him.

Zach's tux was the original black on white. Zach did an attempt to do his hair, but kept messing up with his nerves.

As time went on zach grew more anxious to see Bella. With an hour left until she gets there he couldn't calm down. He had to make sure everything was perfect for her. Perfect for the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

The four other boys helped him get everything ready. As they set up tables in the backyard for food and for the dinner portion of the ceremony, he made sure to sit Bella next to him and James at the same table.

Some of the boys had family coming. For example Sydnie was going Jack, the whole family for Dani, Ashley and his mom for Corbyn. Jonah and Zach were the only two who didn't really have family that was coming for the event, mostly for the fact that their siblings are way younger or just can't afford to miss work/school.