4

*cheesy chapter Song; Hearts Don't Break Around Here by Ed Sheeran**

**

April gave Lydia a sheepish grin, "Hey Berry, how are you?" Lydia turned to Scott with pursed lips.

"Did you tell her to come down, what is she doing back?" Lydia's voice was strong but April knew her to well to know she was irritated.

"I–"

"Nope. He didn't tell me, I came back." April said with a wink as she leaned forward off the wall.

"You're back?" Lydia asked in disbelief.

"Apparently." Melissa and Scott mumbled at the same time.

"I'm back." April said, ignoring Melissa then turned to Scott,  "Mind?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah,  mom wanna go to the other room?" Scott said then grabbed his mom's arm and dragged her out of the room.

"Berry,  I've missed you and I-" Lydia cut April off by pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you too,  so so much." Lydia had started to cry now and April could literally feel her heart break in two.

"It's okay Berry,  nothing to cry about. " April soothed her by gently rubbing her hair back.

"No,  it's not okay you are not supposed to be here. " Lydia said,  nearly shoving April away.

"Why not?"

"April, things have changed."

HONESTLY GUYS THIS WILL BE A TWO PART THING CAUSE I AM LITERALLY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE DUE TO THE WALKING DEAD.

with love,

a very very sad mazz

"my life"

(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

┐(´д`)┌