7

Taehyung's POV

I stared at the kisses chocolate and smirked. I picked two of them and ran towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!", I yelled.

He hummed in response.

"You want a kiss?"

I tried holding in my laugh. I was about to hand him the chocolate, but was soon pulled into a kiss.

I blushed by the feeling of his lips on mine and pushed him away.

"You don't need to ask", he said while looking at his phone again.

I sat there silently. I threw the chocolate at him and ran back to our room.

"I-It was a joke!!", I yelled and slammed the door.

I ran to the bed and buried my face into the pillow. I kicked my legs up in the air from embarrassment.

I can never do a joke on him.

————————————————————

"Look!! It says I'm pregnant!!", I said while pointing at the fake pregnancy test.

He sat there while staring at me.

"Tae, you're a boy..boys can't get pregnant, didn't I tell you this already?", he said.

I pouted and threw the fake pregnancy test in the trash bin.

"You're no fun"

I sat next to him and crossed my arms. I didn't want to look at him.

"Aw Baby, we can try to make a kid", he said.

"You said boys can't get pregnant"

"I know....that's why we can keep doing the dirty", he chuckled.

I turned to look at him and flicked his forehead. He winced and immediately held his head.

I gasped at what I did and hugged him tightly. I pulled his head into my chest and set my chin on his head.

"I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to do that!!", I said while tears came down my cheeks.

He got out of my hold and chuckled.

"Baby don't cry, I'm just playing with you", he said while still rubbing his head.

"But that did hurt a little"

I moved his hand from his head and kissed his forehead softly. I felt his lips on my neck, which made me blush.

He pushed me down and started kissing my neck softly. I let little moans out by the feeling.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're so cute when you're trying to play a joke on me"

I pouted by what he said. He pecked my lips and laid his head on my chest. I was about to push him off, but he soon stopped me.

"Let's stay like this for awhile, I'm about to take a nap"

—————————————————————

(A/N)

Every time I write a chapter for this story, I'm always like 'why can't I have a boyfriend like Jungkook?'

*