Austin mahone dirty imagine

You sit on the gym floor in awe at Austin. You try to look away, place your focus somewhere else, but his toned back just keeps beckoning dirty thoughts. Every simple flex of his muscles has got you completely hypnotized. All you're thinking about is how you want to run your nails down that back of his; feel those toned arms pull you closer. The groans he lets out every time he lifts a heavy weight is not helping either. You can just envision him hovering over you, groaning exactly like that, as his attractively calloused hands run over your body. God, the things you'd do to him. But no! You roll your eyes and push those thoughts away. You and Austin can't do anything like that because you're saving yourselves for marriage. Austin turns and smiles down at you, breathing heavily. "Are you even gonna work out?" He questions. Nodding your head 'no', you smile. "I'd rather watch you. That gets my heart rate up too." You wink. Austin chuckles and moves to sit next to you. You watch him closely. His abs flex as he lies back. You move over to kiss him gently on the lips. "Can you put a shirt on?" You giggle. Austin pretends to look offended. "What are you tryna say?"

"I'm tryna say that if you don't put a shirt on soon, I'm gonna attack you." You kiss down his neck as he chuckles. "Who says I don't want that?" Austin turns so he's on his side, pulling you closer to him. He kisses your lips fervently before sucking your neck gently. You run your fingers through his hair, then down his back. A shudder runs through your body as he kisses a tender spot on your neck. You're completely dazed when he brushes his fingers over your yoga-pants-covered ass. Your natural instinct is to press your pelvis against his, which causes him to let out a breathy moan. "Why are doing this to ourselves." He mumbles as you continue to kiss his face. "Who cares?" You whisper, running your hand down his stomach. He gently takes it between his own and kisses your fingertips. "I do. If we keep this up, we're gonna be breaking a lot of promises tonight." Looking deeply into his eyes, you question if you care. You sigh and sit up. "You have to ruin everything." You joke. Austin sits up as well. "I'm sorry." He kisses your shoulder, grazing your bare arm. "Soon." he mumbles standing again. "Now count for me.." Austin picks up the heaviest weight and your dirty thoughts return. Austin's 'soon' repeats over and over in your head. Well, 'soon' can't come soon enough.