Five seconds of summer callum

Calum: A heated make-out session turning into something more hungry, You and Calum undressed each other, caressing each others bodies as he lays down onto the bed, you on top. Usually, you were on the bottom, sensing that Calum wanted to try something new tonight. Both of your tongues battling for dominance, Calum stops for a moment, his lips swollen and slightly out of breath. 'I want to try something different. I want you sit on my face, and ride my tongue'. Looking deep into his eyes, you didn't object. The thought of riding his tongue turning you on, you pushed him back into the mattress, taking off your underwear and throwing them to the side as you straddled his chest. Calum's eyes turning darker with lust, he moved you so your core was closer to his mouth. He let out a long breath onto your wet heat, causing you to shudder from the pleasure it gave out. Shuffling upwards, holding onto the headboard, you lowered yourself onto Calum's mouth, him holding onto your hips as he started to eat you out. Using both his lips and tongue, You started to rock your hips, riding his tongue as it licked your clit every time his tongue came into contact with hit. Moving your hands from the headboard into his hair, you gripped onto it as he continued to pleasure you immensely. As Calum was using his tongue, you felt yourself start to clench, the familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach. And before you knew it, you released yourself onto Calum's tongue.