5 seconds of summer (luke smut)

You and Luke were together for a year now, and you could easily class it as one of the best years of your life. However, even though you and Luke were very intimate, it kind of was always the same:Luke on top. Even though you likes sex to be intimate, you wanted something new, and were frankly getting a little bored. During a phone conversation you and your best friend had, you expressed how sex was now 'vanilla', to then hear a door slam really loudly. Knowing that Luke probably heard you, you felt a tinge of guilt from him. As you thought he may have taken that in more ways that one.

Since Luke was out for the day, and it was now 8:00PM, you decided to take a bath. Lighting a couple of candles, you stripped yourself of your clothes for the day and slipped into the tub, the hot water relieving you of your stresses for the day. Hearing the bathroom door open, you saw Luke in a white t-shirt and standard black skinny jeans. Surprised to see him, as you didn't hear the door to your flat open. 'Mind if I join?', he asked with a small grin on his face. Knowing that you couldn't deny his little offer, he took your smile as a yes, as he stripped himself of his clothes and joining you in the bathtub. Shuffling forward slightly, Luke was now behind you, you joined by his warm embrace. For a moment, everything was silent. Not in a awkward way, but more comforting, as he intertwined his fingers with yours as he kissed you gently on the forehead. Thinking about it now, you felt guilty about what you said earlier, and now realise that you like the intimacy the way it always has been, and you wouldn't want to change it.

'Luke. I wanted to say sorry about earlier. But being here with you makes what i said earlier false.' Squeezing your hand gently with yours. you knew he forgave you, as he started to leave small kisses on your neck, as you leaned back into him. One hand still tightly intertwined with yours, his other hand started to wander around your body. First feeling your now hard nipple, he pinched it slightly, eliciting a moan from you. Now sucking more harshly on your neck, his hand went further down to where you needed him.Feeling your arousal increase, he slipped two finger between your folds, causing you to let out a louder moan. Now fingering you, you were now in a state of immense pleasure, as the feeling of his fingers inside you contrasted with the warmth of the water, putting you in a state of bliss. As you slowly started to approach your high, Luke felt your walls clench around your finger, causing him to let out a groan. Picking up his pace, and curling them slightly, your body froze for a split second before you released, moaning Luke's name as you did.

As you were able to steady yourself, you turned around and kissed Luke deeply, cupping his face in your hands as he wrapped your legs around him, before slipping his tongue into your mouth,exploring it. As it became more heated, you felt Luke's bulge poke against your thigh, causing you to giggle slightly. Not wanting to let him 'suffer' for any longer, you pumped him a few times before sliding down, Luke's grip on your waist tightening as you started to ride him. Moving up and down, your hands went to his hair, tugging slightly as he started to suck on your breasts. Both of you now moaning each other's names, you both looked at each other deeply. This moment was now one of the most intimate. Luke's hand steadily placed on your back, you leaned forward into him, placing a small kiss on his lips, knowing that you weren't going to last any longer, you felt your body skate slightly.Luke was close too, as his breathing became more heavy, biceps tightening. You walls now clinching around him, he let out a older groan as the pleasure overridden you both, as you both released at the same time, each others names being the only thing leaving your lips.

Both of you now more relaxed, you kissed each other passionately, before exiting to continue your passionate session of love making.