Chapter 4: Ang mahiwagang chapter. BOW

Jarred’s POV

After the day that my nephew and I encountered that lady, or Tin as what Law calls her, Law always talks about her. I think, Lawrence Drakeson really likes her. Since his parents died because of that accident, he never talks to anyone except to us, his family, but that changed when that lady came. Sometimes, he would just put pranks to others, and after that? He would pretend as if nothing happened.

One good thing I like about Law is that he’s fun to be with, no dull moments at all . He’s talkative and bossy when he feels comfortable with you. But if not? Well goodluck to YOU.

“You know kuya---“ He said

“I don’t know" I said while watching a movie.

I am in the mood to make fun of my nephew. HAHAHA. Ganyan kami lagi, daily routine na namin ang mag asaran.

“You're starting again" said Law while sitting beside me “ The last time I checked, YOU walked out because of my prank. Am I right?”

“As far as I can remember, who’s that kid who cried for 1 week just because I make fun of him?Hmmm. Wait, diba you have a crush on Ysha? Do you want me to tell her that? I bet she would be happy to hear it. Sounds Fun “ I smirk

I remember that day,may crush kasi dati si Law, kaso na  TURN OFF DAW siya! Oh diba ang astig lang niya? TURN OFF agad. Dahil lang sa nakita niyang tumatae yung girl, nawala agad ung “crush thingy niya”.

He was about to protest when Ate Patricia came in with a very tired look. She looks exhausted. Ano ba pinag gagawa nito? Imagine, at the age of 21, she’s already experiencing how to manage big companies, specifically our companies. Masyadong nakaka HAGGARD YUN .

Business things aren't my type. That is why I did not pursue any course related to it. After all, she’s there, she can manage it very well. She’s only a fresh graduate from our school, but Ate already been the most MASIPAG KAPATID compared to us.

3 kaming mag kakapatid, 2 boys and 1 girl. Obvious naman na siguro kung sino ung girl diba? That is Patricia Ace Stanford, one gorgeous lady (ofcourse gorgeous yan!, nag karoon ba naman ng kapatid na katulad ko?). And my other boy sibling?Let’s talk about that some other time.

“Anthony? Why are you still up? And why is still Law here? Diba I told you that he should be in bed at 8?” Ate Pat said. So it’s my fault again? Ito ngang si Law ang nagpumilit na makinuod.. “and you even included Sky and Cloud? Anthony!” Anthony, that’s what she calls me. 

Tinignan ko naman si Law na naka smirk lang sa tabi ko,prenteng prenteng naka upo. For sure, humahalakhak nayan sa loob loob niya.

Marami siguro sa inyo ang nag tataka kung bakit at the age of 5 years old, sobrang wild na ng imaginations ni Law. Let's just say, he could already put pranks or he could make your day ruined, just choose between the two. Gifted kasi si Law. Hindi yung gifted na may krung krung ha? Yung kumbaga,ang ibig kong sabihin ay  napahandogan ng Diyos si Law ng sobrang kapreskohan, katalinuhan, kaangasan, kagawapuhan (saan pa magmamana yan?, EDI sa akin!) mga ek ek na kadalasang hindi nagagawa ng mga normal na bata. In short, mataas IQ niyan, ilag nga diyan sina Seph at Mark. TAOB YUNG DALAWA! Hahaha.

“Anthony! You better put them in bed or you will be---“ and before Ate Pat finished her statement, I already carried Sky and Cloud both in my arms.

For Law, I don’t need to say anything to him because he already knows what I am thinking. He knows what Ate can do. Ate Pat can make you do something that would eventually make you feel ashamed of yourself.