Ocean-Zac the Sunshine X Reader (Beyblade Burst)

This one is s**k Xp

Alert: Angst

####

A (h/c) haired girl gazing at the sea. She reach out her hand trying to get the blue rug. But it's impossible. The sea look close but when you try to reach it just like the (e/c) orbs owner wishes. It's difficult to reach...

(Y/n) POV

I staring at the out of the window again. The white curtains slowly following the movement of wind. Gazing at the beautiful rug of salty water. I always like it because the sensation of the water filling my legs if I did it to it.

"Miss (L/n) do you want to go out?"

The white dressed middle age woman ask me with her soft voice.

"Sure."

I gone out from my bed with my pajamas on me. My heart is feel heavy but I still okay. I walking slowly in the yard.

I not allowed to get out from this place till I was discharged but it was hopeless...

Accidentally I bumped into someone. He has long blonde hair and two strikes of red highlight.

"I'm so sorry sir."

I bow to him not wanting to disturb him.

"It's okay my dear."

I giggling at his words. I smile warmly to him waving my pale hand to him.

"Hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

"And I Zac the Sunshine!"

I can't help myself for keep giggling. He look confused about what happened on me.

And since then me and Zac always together. He is my very first friend ...

Zac the Sunshine POV

I always wondered where's (Y/n) live. She's barely telling anythings about herself to me. Except for the ocean part she really like ocean. But I still love her no matter what.

While I still daydreaming about her again my manager waving her hands in front of my face.

"Hello~ Zac? Are you in there?"

I quickly wake from the daydreaming which is becoming a routine every day after I met (Y/n).

"Are you okay Zac?"

She ask me with her voice covered by worried tone.

"Don't worry I'm okay."
"Well... But you don't seem good. How about get some rest?"
"In that case... Can you give me some of biography of (Y/n) (L/n)?"
"Sure... But for what?"
"Just do it."
"Yes Zac."

I'm just curious. Why she never told me about herself? Is she doesn't believe me?

- few moments later -

"Here"

My manager handing me some files. And now is the time I get to know about (Y/n) past...

She is a orphan. Her parents died on an car accident. Her other relatives doesn't want to take care of her. It's because she has heart problem since the first time she was born.

I don't understand it why (Y/n) hide all of this from me? Aren't we friends?

I ran to the place she always been as fast as I can. And fortunately she was there.

"Hi Zac!"

She waving her hand cheerfully like usual. But I quickly grabbed her hand and kiss her.