27- Dinner Plans

I can't believe what's happening right now. Me Rachel King was sitting right next to Jake doing homework at my house. Shocked wasn't even close to what I was feeling.

Suddenly I felt my feet being lifted. "What are you doing?" Jake was currently putting my legs on him as if he was my couch.

"Relax you look stiff, lay down on the couch." I did as I was told and proceeded on with my homework. Mom was in the kitchen fixing groceries.

Today was one of those days when everyone was home, surprisingly even Jaden was here, and then out of nowhere we heard a loud scream coming from upstairs. Everyone ran downstairs to the staircase.

"Which King is hurt?" Everyone was downstairs except for Violet. She came running downstairs all jumpy, and nervous.

"What happened?" Everyone said in unison.

"His mom, Xavier wants me to meet his mom and have dinner and all that jazz. Jaden you've got to come with me." Violets eyes were pleading like she really liked Xavier.

"No way I'm a guy if you didn't realise. I'm not going to your boyfriends house." He scrunched his face up in disgust. I swear my brother could be the most immature person in the world.

"How about you Rachel?" All eyes were on me this time. My sister had been picking me up almost everyday after school it was the least I could do.

"Of course." Violet gave a happy squeal and was jumping in excitement. In the corner of my eyes though I saw Jake's face saddened.

"Under one condition though." She stopped jumping and looked at me.

"What?"

"Jake gets to come with." Jake's face turned red when everyone looked at him.

"Oh even better of course he can come. The more the merrier now go dress up in your fanciest clothes. And you can borrow some of Jadens clothes."

"What? But-"

"Listen up you jerk face you won't go with me then you are going to let him borrow your clothes or I promise I will haunt you every night you go to sleep, just like I did when we were younger." She grasped Jadens shirt and gave him the stare down of his life as if to dare him to say no.

"Fine gosh. Don't mess with Violet when she's got boyfriend problems. Come on." Jake and Jaden went upstairs and I did the same getting ready. Well this night is going to be interesting.

*****************************

I decided to go all out with my clothes. I wore a red lace party dress with black ballet flats. I waved my hair for the occasion and put it to one side, and decided to wear Jake's superman necklace.

I walked downstairs to find my sister in almost the same exact thing as me, but her dress was peplum. She turned around and gave me a quick glance, and began to laugh.

Soon everyone began to laugh. "Great minds think alike." Violet commented.

"You two look like each other so much, well dark brown hair and blue eyes and all. I have to take a picture." Mom pulled out the camera and began to take off guards like a mad woman.

"Now with the cute couple." Mom pushed Jake to me and we began taking pictures together. He was wearing his khaki pants,with my brothers red plaid shirt and a navy blue button sweater. All in all he looked pretty hot. Soon as we got more comfortable he wrapped his arm around my waist and I immediately stiffened.

"Hey! Keep your hands where I can see 'um." My dad gave a Jake a serious and Jake quickly removed his hand from around me. I rolled my eyes at dad missing the warmth that only his arm sent to my whole body.